Chapter 2

Hey guys! How are you? I have a day off school today! woo :) but it's because we gotta remember Veterans... So it's also sad. I'm updating :) Hope you like it. xoxo

--

Niall’s POV

I was so nervous about this elimination round. But I was really excited that Maya was going to watch me, it would calm my nerves a lot. She still doesn’t know why we are going to London. Maya keeps complaining that she just wants to stay in Ireland.

“Niall! I just want to stay in Ireland! Come on bro! I came all the way from ‘down under’ to come back home and see you,” Maya whinged for the 1000th time.

“Maya! You are seeing me,” I chuckled, as I put my hands over her eyes in a peek-a-boo motion, showing her that she could see me.

“Hmph! Niall you know that’s not what I meant!” she sighed sitting back in the chair.

“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry! But I told you, it is a surprise!” I smirked at her and lay down putting my beats over my ears, signalling the end of the conversation.

*After the plane touched down in London*

Ok! We have to go straight there, so Emma and Maya,” I grinned my evil grin at them. They both turned to face me curiosity written all over their faces

“Niall… spit it out!” Emma said to me in what seemed like a harsh tone, mixed with a sense of fear. HAHA she was scared of what I was going to do to her… She’s my second mum I would never hurt her… and Maya is my sis would never do that.

“Ok Ok! You have to wear blindfolds till we get there ok? No complaints alright!!” I said quickly. Watching their faces drop in to a look of horror. I whipped the two blindfolds out of my bag and made them sit in the car first so they wouldn’t walk into anyone while getting to the car. They unwillingly obliged. I quickly put all out bags in the boot before mum signalled for the driver to go.

*30mins later*

Sitting next to a squirming Maya for one hour was like hell. From Heathrow International to the X Factor house in Mill Hill, North London. I was really excited to come back to see the friends I have made and in particular, this one girl, Madi. She was an amazing singer and I really hope she stays in the show. I hope her and YaYa (Maya) get along. After the X Factor I think I’m going to ask Madi out because right now we aren’t allowed to due to house rules. NO FRATINIZING WITH OTHER CONTESTANTS!

Emma and Maya were still blindfolded and I’m pretty sure that Emma had fallen asleep. Mum quickly guided Emma to the entrance of the house and I led Maya in. I walk in to my room to see my room-mate Liam shirtless messing around on the guitar. I chuckled and wondered if his secret-girlfriend who wasn’t really his girlfriend was around, as I didn’t want to disturb their privacy. My room was the third along the corridor right next to Louis Tomlinson and Harry Style’s room on one side and Zayn Malik and Mike Rasawski’s room on the other side. We had all become quite good buddies during the X Factor. One of my best mates George, other-wise known as Curious George, was eliminated last week, but that’s because his uncle had just passed away four days before the show.

I knocked on the door with our secret code as it was only open halfway… I saw Liam stand up and walk towards the door as he did I made Maya and Emma, stand around the corner just in case it gave Liam a fright.

“Hey Liam!” I smiled at him and did our ‘bro’ handshake.

“Is it okay if I come in?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

“Yeah, sure! Gracie and I were just catching up on some geo homework, for our finals” he smiled as he opened the door fully to reveal, Gracie sitting on Liam’s bed with a pile of papers everywhere, with her laptop sitting on top.

“Oh Hey Niall! Good to see you back! Should I go? And let you guys catch up?” She spoke, getting a little flustered towards the end.

“No its ok… I’m just here to drop my stuff and show a friend of mine around!” I smiled and quickly hugged Gracie before walking out to get Emma and Maya.  

 -- 

I know my chapters are really boring so far, but I have up to Chapter 20 written so I KNOW it does get lots more exciting. I GOT 8 READS! I'm so happy someone reads my stuff, because it would be awkward if i'm just posting stuff here and nobody's reading so i'm basically talking to myself... Yeah that would be weird. 

I HAVE A HUGE FAVOUR TO ASK. MY BESTIE @curlyhairedcupcakes IS REALLY SICK! COULD Y'ALL PLEASE SEND HER MESSAGES TO ASK HER TO GET BETTER SOON? THAT WOULD BE GREAT! 

anyways, stay gold beautifuls xoxo