Chapter 6: They Did What?

~ Ianne's POV ~

"Bitch, bitch, wake up! You have too many bloody freaking messages I swear if this doesn't stop ringing I will throw it in the freaking toilet bowl and flush it."

It was 6 pm and Sam had fallen asleep after our first "hang-out" with practically the so-called Misfits. I don't even know why they call themselves that when they're the freaking most popular boys in school.. or even state?! But anyway, I needed to wake up my sister (which was never easy) because this unknown number is extremely persistent.

"WAKE UUUUUUP, DAAAAAAMN IT!" I shout at Sam's ears startling her. "Oh for fuck Ianne, give me that damn phone." She snatched the phone from my hand like a ninja.

"Whaaaaat" She annoyingly answered back to whoever was on the phone while getting up from her bed.

"I don't know a Nico." She went on while fixing herself in the mirror.

"Who the heck is Francisco?" I burst out into laughter. Sam was like this every time you wake her up when she didn't want to and gets bombarded by questions - she forgets a lot of things.

"Give me that!" I took the initiative to talk to Nico because I actually remembered him, unlike my butthead sister.

"Yeah, Nico? Sorry Sam's kind of out of it right now. This is Ianne, what's up?" I hear tiny laughters around him but just ignored it.

"Uh, I was just wondering if you want to hang with us at Pizza Fry tonight?" He replied in a cool manner.

"Yeah, yeah sure. What ti-" I stopped for a second when I saw Sam opening the window and about to climb over it. "Sam what the fuck are you doing! Get away from the window, shit!" I ran up to her but she waved me off. This was one of the disadvantages of waking up Sam during her naps.. she would act like a drunk for a few minutes then forget it ever happened.

"Wh-what's happening?!" A concerned Nico asked on the other line. "Sam's standing on our balcony right now and he won't get off. I'm afraid he's gonna hurt himself! I-I have to go now!" I hung up the phone immediately and ran towards Sam.

~ Francisco's POV ~

Nico immediately stood up from his seat, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I grabbed his arm and looked him in the eyes. "Sam might jump off their balcony." Did he just say jump? "So? He's a guy, he can handle himself. He's not your boyfriend." Nico snapped. "So? That's what you're gonna fucking say when's someone's in danger?! You know what, I've always stood up for you even if it was stupid and unreasonable but this is real, Francisco. Someone's in danger and I'm going to help. And he's not my motherfucking boyfriend. But unlike you, I actually care about other people." He pulled his arm away from my hold with so much force his tribal bracelet broke. He continued running to the exit of the school cafeteria until there was no sign of him anymore.

"Ah, fuck." I stood up and looked at the guys who was staring at me wide-eyed and told them that we were gonna go and follow Nico even if he's being a fucking pain in the ass. And so we went.

We were running to mine and Matt's dorm room, pacing and panting, until there we saw Sam, his hair messy and bowtie out of place, standing on the edge of the balcony. Oh and Ian on crawl position right next to him. I know I've said this too many times, but damn these two are so fucking weird.

"Sam, come on, snap out of it, please!" I heard Ian nervously shouting at Sam when I got up to the balcony. "What's going on?" I asked Nico who looked like he didn't know what in the world he was doing there. "Ian had explained to me that whenever Sam gets woken up out of his time, he gets a little bit.... confused." Nico struggling to use what word he was gonna describe this situation - some guy who looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet singing on the balcony of the popular kids. "Well.. so what's the plan?" I looked over to the balcony where a crowd was starting to gather at the bottom. Oh great, I thought to myself. Weird kid starting up some newsworthy scandal in JUST the first day.

"I'm gonna go over there and grab him. Back me up, mate?" Nico looked back at me and I signaled him an okay. I didn't really have a choice.

Nico started walking slowly to where Sam was and when he was about to grab Sam's arms and pull him back away from a possible 20 ft. fall, Sam moved and accidentally hit Nico which made him drop to the other side. "Fuck!" Nico grabbed his face, and felt the scar that appeared from Sam's hit. Just as I was about to ran to help Nico, Ian shouts and I turn to Sam who was about to tiptoe over the other side so my instincts kicked in and grabbed Sam's hand.

"Holy shit" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

~*~

"Unghhh, my head hurts so bad." I moved to my left side and felt a sting on my right arm. Turns out, at some point in the fall when I decided to become chivalrous in saving Sam, I accidentally scraped my elbow. I might be a guy, but this thing hurt like hell.

I grabbed a shirt and walked to the door. Preparing myself for the worst. What exactly happened? I needed to know.

When I got out of the room, Sam and Ian were on the couch watching some show and Matt was making some food.

"Chico!" Matt screamed that made my head hurt. He immediately ran up to me and checked if anything was wrong with me and asked if I still knew who I was. This guy was such an idiot sometimes.

"I'm fine." I hissed at him, pushing away his hand who was still moving around my head checking for bumps.

"Whoa, why are you all pissy? I didn't do anything." He dejected away from me.

"What do you mean? Who did do something?" I looked at him confused. If he confessed that he wasn't reliable for anything then who the heck was?

"You should ask your 2 favorite people in the world who are currently on the couch." He pointed at Ian and Sam and immediately I felt my heart start to thump. What could have been so bad that Matt can't even tell me straight up? This guy can't even keep secrets from me.

"Umm, okay." I answered him uneasy and walked over to the 2 idiots, blocking their view of the TV.

"Duuuuude, you're blocking the way!" Ian screamed and waved his arms around, signaling me to move my ass away but I just ignored it and looked straight at Sam who was trying so hard to not lock eyes with me.

"Sam." I told him in a serious tone but he still didn't look up.

"What happened awhile ago?" I moved closer to him and Ian stood up from his seat in a panic.

"I'm sorry." Sam muttered under his breath. What was he sorry for?

Just then, Sam stood up and walked close to me. He let out a deep sigh and then looked up at me, his dark brown eyes looking at me with a hint of sadness on them. What's going on?

"I'm sorry I kissed you, okay! It was an accident and I didn't mean to. Thanks for saving me, but I swear it was an accident." Sam replied with his words coming out of his mouth like it was being chased by a bull. I barely understood anything but when it finally processed, I froze.

"DID YOU SAY KISSED?!" My eyes widened at him then I turned to look at Matt who was trying so hard to suppress his laugh. This douche.

"Look when you pulled me away from a 20 ft. fall, at some point of that, I landed on top of you and our lips crashed onto each other. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I promise I'll stay away from you." He looked away from me and I just stared at space as I processed everything.

"I'll go now. I won't bother you anymore. Um, just tell me what distance you want me to be from you. 10 ft away from each other or something, that's okay." Before I could reply, Sam moved away from me and took Ian's hand and ran outside from the room.

I looked up at Matt who just bursted out in laughter. "What the fuck are you laughing at, Walker?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Francisco Winchester, captain of the football team... kissed a guy." He let out another series of laughters.

DAMN IT.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okaaaay, so I know I haven't posted in ages but I was just going through comments and saw that someone actually asked if I was still going to update this or not, so yeah I decided to post another chapter for the sake of it. I feel like you're all bored of reading this anyway, but if you're not, comment so I can know if I should continue this or not. Thanks guys!! :D