22-Hangovers and The 80s

Sun seeped through the blinds covering my window. I cringed, rubbing my tired eyes. A very hungover Ashleigh sat on the sofa in my room with her sunglasses adoring her face. 

She raised her mug of what I'm assuming is tea and croaked, "Some crazy party that was. Pretty Boy might change to 'Party Boy.'"

She waved around her mug with a frown settling on her face. I rolled my eyes, deciding not make a comment considering I felt a bit hungover myself.

I checked the time on my phone, it read 12:36 p.m.

I groaned, loudly, "Have you spoken to my mother?"

She shook her head slowly, "I think she already left for the day."

"Good." I plopped facedown unto my pillow.

"Did you and Louis, like, hook up last night or what? You guys were basically dry humping while dancing and you guys were upstairs for some time. Oh, and thanks for leaving me alone with Harry and his prissy cheerleader."

I blushed and shook my head. I turned to her, "He kind of mad? I'm not sure, but he questioned my feelings for him. He told me that he really likes me and I kind of just froze," I took a deep breath, wiping my eyes once again before continuing, "He also said he wanted to be mine."

She spluttered her tea unto my carpet and yelped, "He what?"

"Ashleigh! Control yourself!"

She smiled, apologetic, "I'm sorry! What did you tell him?"

I shrugged, "I told him that we didn't need titles and it was weird that our parents worked together."

She frowned, "Not cool, Ronnie."

I scoffed, "Not cool? Because I was honest?"

She shook her head slowly, "You know you feel the same way. Why are you making things so difficult for him? It obvious that he really likes you, but you rather go after some random guy who is just using you for a quick shag!"

She was angry now. Her slender fingers gripped the ceramic mug tightly, but continued nonetheless,"You're playing a great guy who would do a lot for you and who's always there for you. Harry is using you! He wants you when Shelly isn't there for him. So, what's holding you back? Harry? I feel bad for Louis! I really do because anyone can see how much he likes you! You don't even care.  You just need to know when's the next time Harry is going to need you for a bloody booty call!"

My blood boiled, "Get out."

She sighed softly, "What?"

"Get out!" My voice raised.

She slammed the mug onto the desk next to her, "You can't even bear to listen to the truth! I'm your best mate and I'm not going to let walk around like some whore for Harry Styles!"

"Get out, Ashleigh!" I yelled and pointed to the door.

She gathered her belongings and walked out, "You know I'm right, Ronnie."

My head pounded from the screaming and my heart ached. I laid my head down on the soft pillow, reaching blindly for my phone. I dialed the desired number and I waited for the familiar voice to ring through.

"Can you come over?" I whispered.

"Sure thing, love." His voice was like velvet and it made my heart warm.

-
"So, how's the hangover?"

I sat between Louis thighs with my back to his chest. His fingers wrapped around random strands of hair, lightly tugging them.