Introduction

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

------------

"Lingering, bottled-up anger never reveals the 'true colors' of an individual. It, on the contrary, becomes all mixed up, rotten, confused, forms a highly combustible, chemical compound then explodes as something foreign, something very different than one's natural self."

Latisa Franci, the dominant ruling European kingdom inhabited on the strands of the white sea, protected by the pluvial mountains that reached the fingers of God himself. It was the sacred ground for the Royal family that assured all werewolves living in the European continent that they were shielded away from the sworn enemies. Every breathing werewolf trusted the Royal family back in the days of King Stephen and truthfully it was a safe place for every inhabitant. Then things changed all of a sudden when the position of a king had to be given to a vile, barbarous, bloodthirsty Prince who had no droplet of mercy travelling in his veins. He changed the law, changed many things that werewolves love and did. As well, he daggered his very own uncle for being a traitorous Royal in his ceremonial day, it seemed to be that the idea of blood on his hands brought him pleasure no woman can compete with. Story after story, heartbreak after heartbreak, the inhabitants on the sacred ground feared worst.

Unfortunately for me, I was the dull-witted, unmated lost maiden who was unwillingly taken captive under the wings of the Royal family after I tried to escape Europe by eloping with my lover and live peacefully in the Ottoman Empire without those foolish rules but got caught at the border lines between Greece and Turkey. I was ought to be dead in a matter of days, I had broken the law and deserved a punishment but surprises were competing with one another. I was supposed to be executed on the fourth day I was captured but King Stephen had given me another option on my execution day. That option was for me to forcefully be wed to King Demetrius, his unfeeling and heartless son. I didn't know how to feel, my heart were like a blanket of snow, white and blank. Everyone I cared for was gone, like blooming flowers in mid-winter. My lover Alec Tonio was killed right in front of me with that deceiving rope that was tied around his neck by no other than King Demetrius, things after that were never the same with the cruel, heartless King and I.

And to make sure of that was Demetrius

Character in picture above is Alessandra Ros Montiana

Comment below for future character names