Fight 18

Chapter 18

I don't know if this is the right timing but I wanna ask him about something...

"Bailey..."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure... Ano yun?"

"Bakit ka nibreak ni Barbie?"

It was obvious that my question caught him off guard. Namutla siya sa tanong ko... I don't want to see his reaction kapag nauungkat ang nakaraan nila ni Barbie pero I have to face it.

Nandun ako ng mangyari ang paghihiwalay nila. He doesn't know that... I know just a bit of the reason why they broke up but I want to know the whole story... I want to see his reactions while telling me what happened...

"Why?"

"I... I just wanted to know..."

"Mag... Magbabago ba ang tingin mo sakin pag nalaman mo kung bakit? Aayawan mo na ba ko?"

I can sense fear in his voice and it was my turn to be surprised.

"No... Gusto ko lang malaman... It's okay kung ayaw mo sabihin."

"If you wanted to know... then I'll tell you... but promise me one thing first..."

"What is it?"

"That you will give me a chance to prove myself to you... That despite all of my flaws... I still deserve your love... Coz I don't know what will happen to me kapag nilayuan mo ako. I'll get self destruct."

I was speechless... All I could do is to nod at him.

"Promise me..."

"I promise..."

Huminga sya ng malalim. Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ko.

"She said... that she's done with me because she can't handle my possessiveness anymore..."

Napairap ako.

"Kayo kasing mga lalaki, para kayong tali. Grabe kayo manakal."

"It's not that... Syempre... Mahal ko siya nung mga panahon na yun... I wanted her all by myself."

Parang may kumurot sa puso ko. Ginusto mo yan, Ylona. Panindigan mo.

"But still..."

"Kaya nga I'm trying my best to not be so possessive of you... Ayokong masakal kita."

"You don't need to try hard. You just have to trust the one you love..."

"Yeah, I know... Another reason why she broke up with me is because I'm too clingy... I don't know... I don't know that being clingy is really a bad thing... I'm worried though..."

"Huh? Saan naman?"

"I can't stop myself from being clingy to you... Is that a bad thing for you, too?"

Natawa ako.

"Nah. I'm cool with that. I'm clingy, too."

He bit his lip at napatango. Napanguso ako at nag iwas ng tingin.

"Can I listen to the song you composed?"

Umiling ako sa kaniya.

"Huh? Ayoko... Nakakahiya!"

"Please..."

"No."

"Anong ikinahihiya mo sakin?"

"I don't know... It's just that..."

"I wanna hear it."

"Bailey... Can we talk about other things na lang?"