Fight 20

Chapter 20

Naguguluhan akong tumitig kay Barbie. She looks so broken. The pain she's feeling is very evident on her face that I can almost taste it.

Tulala ako hanggang umalis si Barbie. Hindi ko alam ang dapat kong isipin. Hindi ko maalis sa isip ko ang mga sinabi niya.

She's right. All I saw is Bailey's pain. I was clouded by the anger I felt towards her that I didn't even think if she's okay or what. I was angry at her for hurting Bailey... but I didn't even try to understand her side.

Nanikip ang dibdib ko. I'm hurting... but what I'm feeling right now is nothing compared to hers.

What am I gonna do now then? What is the right thing to do?!

"Ylona..."

I looked around and there I saw Zonia leaning on the wall. She's looking at me with a serious expression plastered on her face.

"Zon..."

"Well, let me guess... Naawa ka sa kanya?"

"Zon... It's not that. It's just that... she has a point."

"And what's your planning to do? Ang hayaan si Bailey sa kanya?"

"Isn't that the right thing to do?"

"What?! Since when does giving up on someone became a right thing to do?"

"You don't understand me... I didn't even tried to understand her, too, though... She sacrificed a lot... Tapos ngayon... ano?"

"Ylona, wala kang kasalanan dun, okay? Hindi mo responsibilidad na tanawing utang na loob ang mga ginawa niya para kay Bailey. She chose to do those things. Now, the right thing to do is for her to move on and accept the consequences of what she did!"

I hope I can be that someone who can say that I won't give up on Bailey... someone who won't care about other's pain... someone who will fight for her love... and will make sure that she will win no matter what...

But I'm far from being like that. All I could think right now ay yung mga sinabi ni Barbie...

"Ylona..."

I was pulled out of my thoughts. I looked at Zonia again.

"Huh?"

"Ganito na lang... Wag mong sarilinin kung ano man ang mga iniisip mo, okay? Sabihin mo kay Bailey lahat ng yan... Ask him about his opinion on this matter..."

Napatango na lang ako.

"Ylona... Hindi ako sanay na ganito ka, okay? I want what's best for you so please... if you need someone to talk to... I'm always here for you..."

"Thanks, Zon... That means a lot to me."

***

Napagdesisyunan kong wag na munang pumasok. This is so not me but I need time to think. Malamang, sasabihin ng iba na ang babaw ko... but I badly needed a space from everyone... I needed to be alone... I don't know kung may makakaintindi ba ng sitwasyon ko... Now I know kung ano ang naramdaman ni Barbie.

Napatingin ako sa langit. I always find peacefulness when I stare at the beautiful sky.

I wanted to call Franco... to ask him for advice... he's always the one who understands me... he's always the one na nilalapitan ko when I don't know what to do... I missed him and how I wished na nandito sya sa tabi ko... But I don't want to add burden to him... He's going through a hardship right now at ayokong dumagdag dun...

It's not like mabigat ang problema ko, right? It's just about my love life. No matter what happen, the world will always continue to rotate... it's not like time will stop the moment I got my heart break. It's not like that.

Kumulimlim ang panahon at unti-unting pumatak ang ulan.

I sighed and then stood up para maghanap ng masisilungan. Malalim ang iniisip ko habang naglalakad papunta sa kung saan.. I was pulled out of my deep thoughts when I heard Bailey's voice. What's new, right?

Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. I want to tell him what am I thinking... but I don't know why is that hard for me to do.

I leaned on the wall. This time, sinadya ko na ang pakikinig.

"Dude, what were you thinking?!"

"It was nothing, bro..."

"You're aware that there's a big possibility na nakita na ni Ylona ang picture, 'di ba?"

Hindi hadlang ang malakas na tunog ng ulan para marinig ko ang usapan nila.

"I'll explain it to her..."

"But she's already hurting, dude. Why not let her be with someone na hindi sya sasaktan? Na hindi kumplikado katulad mo?!"

Napaayos ako ng tayo ng may narinig akong kumalabog.

"Are you interested with her?"

"Dude, that's not my point! and it doesn't matter!"

"She's mine."

"She's not yours."

"What do you want to happen?"

"You still love Barbie."

"You're being nosy. I love Ylona. You don't know how much I love her. I'll choose her over any other girl kahit ilang beses pa."

"And what about Barbie?"

"She is and will always be special to me, bro. Hindi biro ang pinagsamahan namin. I know Ylona will understand that."

"Ylona doesn't deserve to feel like she's one of your choices, dude."

"She's not! She's the only one for me."

"That's what you said to Barbie, too."

"I don't need to explain myself to you. Kay Ylona ko lang gagawin yun. I'll show her my love... na sya lang talaga. I'll do anything just to be with her and make her happy. Even if it means that I need to avoid Barbie... I'll do it. Just for her."

Muling nanikip ang dibdib ko sa mga sinabi niya...