Love Coincidence

"She's here?" Aga asked Paul.

"Yes Kuya, Toni and I invited her. She's one of our Ninangs" Paul answered.

"Oh.." Aga replied.

"Is there something wrong, Kuya?" Paul asked.

"No.. Nothing at all" He smiled at the couple.

Aga walked the other direction, grabbed a glass of champagne that the waiter was carrying around in the venue, "She's really here" he thought.

He grabbed another glass of champagne, "Here we go" he took a deep breath.

"Mr. Aga Muhlach?" Aga turned to see who it was behind him, it was one of the coordinators for the wedding.

"Yes?" Aga asked.

"Sir, there's some changes with the partners kasi po one of the principal sponsors can't make it today. So, your new partner will be Ms. Lea Salonga. She should be arriving soon, Sir.

"T-thank you" He smiled.

The music starts and all the guests arrives inside the church, Aga was still waiting for Lea. "Where could she possibly be? She's never late. I'm always the one that's late" He thought.

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late, it was traffic and--" Lea stopped, "You're here?"

"I'm here" Aga smiled at her, offered his arm for her to grab on, "We're partners"

She grabbed onto him, "Um, okay"

They walked the red carpet, hand in hand, smiled as every guests in the church took pictures of them.

"This is nice" Aga broke the silence as Lea continued to smile.

"I'm really happy for them, they're perfect together" Lea said as hopeful that she'll end up with someone she truly loves as well.

"We're perfect together too, Lei" He muttered.

Lea looked at him, "Anong sinabi mo? Di kita narinig eh"

Aga shook his head, and they both went to their respective seats.

The ceremony ended, and Aga's eyes wondered for where Lea could be, he lost track of where she could be when everybody got up and headed outside.

"Mr. Muhlach! Kailangan niyo pong pumasok uli sa loob for the photo-ops" One of the coordinators told him. He acknowledged her as he went inside.

"Hey there you are!" Aga turned around, "Lea, you were looking for me?" He asked surprised.

"Y-yeah. Kasi they needed us for the pictures" Lea reminded him.

"Right, o-of course" Aga smiled.

After they've taken pictures, they all headed to where the reception was.

Paul and Toni arranged for all of the principal sponsors to be in a black hummer limo, special treatment for being a part of their wedding. Or so Aga and Lea thinks.

Lea noticed that it was only Aga who was in the limo with her, "Wala na bang ibang tao? Di lang naman tayo ang mga Ninang at Ninong di ba?"

"Do you think they set us up?"

"Bakit naman? It's not like-- Celestine talaga" Lea said as she was amazed of what her inaanak just pulled on her.