Part 4: With the Help of Friends

Toni arrived on set and the first person she sees is Sam, his head down. Eyes are bloodshot red, it seems as he's been crying.

As cold as it seems, Toni chose to look the other way. She didn't want to be the one to comfort him, it'll just mess up her feelings about him. She doesn't have any feelings for him, so she says. And she also doesn't want anything to do with it or him.

"This is professional, you're here to work Tin. You're here to simply work and get the job done" She told herself.

"Hoy! Sino kinakausap mo jan?" Lea surprised her friend, who jumped at Toni as soon as she spoke.

"Salbahe! Horror ba yung movie? Bakit ka nananakot?" Toni said.

Lea laughed, "You should've seen the look on your face, priceless!"

"Eto talaga.. Naku, naku.. Kumusta naman shooting niyo?" Toni asked as they both sat down.

"Maayos naman, naguusap lang kami. Civil, kumbaga" Lea smiled.

"Civil, civil ka jan. Eh kumusta naman ang puso mo?"

Napaisip si Lea, "Ok naman, e ikaw, kaya mo bang tiisin na nakikita siyang ganyan?" Lea asked as her eyes directed to Sam.

"This is work. I could care less about his personal life" Toni said coldly.

"At one point, you were part of his personal life"
Lea pointed out.

"Pero di naman naging kami. Walang nangyari. I don't consider the times that we liked each other as being part of each other's personal life because it never got to that point" Toni explained.

"If it never got on a personal level, why are my smart ass comments affecting you like this?" Lea asked.

"Kasi.."

"Kasi ano?"

"Ang gulo mo talaga Ate Lea! Don't you have a take soon?" Toni reminded her.

"We're not done" Lea said as she walked away.

Toni sighed and looked towards where Sam was sitting, "I know"

//

"Places everyone!"

Toni sighed, looked over her scripts again. Direk Cathy walked up to Toni, "Kaya mo ba?" She asked.

Toni nodded, "Kaya" she smiled.

Take One..

"Tin, mahal na mahal pa rin kita. Hindi nagbago yun"

"Sinasabi mo lang yan ngayon kasi andito ako, nasa harap mo. Ngayon mo lang sinasabi sa akin yan, hindi mo ako hinarap noon. Nung handa na ako para sa'yo. Akala ko ikaw na yung para sa akin, pero nagkamali ako."

"Pero, mahal pa rin kita"

"Oo mahal mo pa rin ako, pero that doesn't make a difference. Cause you left me while I was still loving you. You left me and found someone else to love. I was here waiting for you to come back to me but you never did"

"Nagkamali ako noon, kailan mo ba ako patatawarin?"

"Hindi ko alam kung kailan, pero hindi ngayon. Kasi hanggang ngayon, nasasaktan pa rin ako"

"And cut!"

Toni left as soon as she can, but before she could, "I'm sorry"