Chapter 7

The abyss was born as the Creator brought a single demon was created by the abyss. Soon after that, demon population expanded as clans were born they were connected to the abyss but unable to use it, only a few could use it a little. After that there was a demon born in the abyss said to be the most powerful demon of them all. Soon there was 7 demons who was born in the abyss as they were infamous for their powers. One was the Burning Canon clan the other was Crimson Rivers clan, the Sourcream household and the others were state unknown. There will be one person to bear the abyssal power on his or her own to maintain the balance the power given to the demons. One of the demon family was in charge of it but soon they couldn't bear children because once they are wedded within 2 years they'll die with a curse but a miracle happened when a powerful demon who inherited the abyss power most, Alice and her brother Gilbert . Although it was mentioned that she can shape shift but that's for hiding her real face and identity.

While the Burning Canon had Dio and Crimson Rivers had Ley, the Sourcream household were desperate to have someone to hand down the family and this is where Lu's mother was born. Her name was Lucille with her white hair and blue eyes she has almost the same feature as Lu but she was more serious and deep than her. (I know u might say they r like sisters with their names so similar but no they're not)

She met a girl while black shinny hair with purple on the right eye while gold at the other and her skin was so pale. She was with another demon with pink hair a little tint of purple for her skin and one horn at her right side of her head. She was about to run towards them to say hi but her father stopped her while their parents came. They discuss about something they didn't know since it was adult talk soon after that they were good friends who helped each other no matter what until one day....

A war broke out between angels and demons which was 80 years ago (160 human years). They were in charge of taking them down using their powers together to make a unison wave but there was an accident. Alice fiancée who was also her brother got slaughtered by Ley and Lacy while she was emotionally broken. She slaughtered the angels in her way as it lasted for a long time like this with her mind full with hatred. She went to his body as he gave her full control of his powers with his last breath as she combined both her brother's and her powers she became more powerful than before. She ended the war using her new powers, she muster up all her power making a black hole to kill anyone or everyone who was in her way. Ley and Lucille were able to escape along with everyone else who were surviving. Soon Ley was the one who took all the credit because of Luchillel's sweet tongue and Alice berserk. Ley was the new Queen of demons while Dio was crowned as King.(making fan service Lol), Luchille as one of the popular household while demons shunned Alice.

Alice soon became more depressed than ever soon she went back her home where was the abyss is. She went to the center of it's core which was her new home. She trained herself both mind and strength to not let the abyss control her. It soon fail because she missed her lover she envy everyone she wanted revenge and the abyss took this chance to control her by giving her illusions of her lover and soon her fragile heart can't take it anymore as it consumed her and then she found the true power of the abyss and she wanted revenge.

Ley was regretting as the years passed by while Lucille was comforting her while telling her that Alice was alright but to be honest she was lying but somehow Ley was able to figure out that she was lying but she believed in what she was told for now until one day she saw her again but this time it was for power again.

Lucille was watching both of them fight because she was having fun seeing them fighting each other she didn't need friends because they were her entertainment. This time was between they two fighting for the new ruler of Abyssal Terror.

Ley wasn't a match for Alice since Alice was already consumed into the abyss. She wipe out using the abyss powers while absorbing Ley's power but Dio stopped it before it could be any worse. Alice was considered a lunatic demon but she's still overpowered Ley with her own power that she polished over the years. Ley said the truth on why she killed Gilbert.

"Because he will become berserk and consume you to gain full control of most the abyss powers." She said while Alice was already broken. She ran away as the ruler to control the abyss while Ley was the ruler of demons and Luchille was still plotting both of them to be her entertainment. Alice was finally free from vengeance because she also knew that Gilbert will kill her to get control of the abyss so Ley pick Alice was the right choice.

Alice obviously can't marry someone because she's already mentally broken up so she find demons to help her to control it and that was her 'descents' or so she says it. Soon they were perished by the abyss itself because it doesn't accept them at all, Alice became desperate as she implanted a single demon fruit to Elrios using her own blood and powers.

Lucille noticed this as she sent out her daughter, Lu to kill it. Lu who was also powerful as her mom went out to Elrios content to find the people who bear the demon fruit. She found it quickly since it has immerse demon power, it was in Lanox. She found the location as she barged inside with a young couple beside a baby which was in the cradle. She sense the couple has the demon fruit powers as she slaughtered them instantly while the baby was crying she saw the photo on the desk as she took it while looking coldly at the baby who has dark marine blue hair and bright blue eyes. The photo mentioned about the baby's name was Ciel. She took pity as she written his name and sent him to a elderly house to adopt him, at least this is what she could do. She went back not sensing the demon fruit power anymore but nobody knew that the demon fruit was inside the baby instead of the parents. Soon when Lu went back she was sealed by both Ley and her own mother because she couldn't kill the one who was bearing the demon fruit and the betrayal of her comrades. Her power was split to her mother, Ran, Karis and also Scar as she was shunned by everyone she once knew until....

"Do you wish to be free?"

Yes...

"I'll let you escape but you must find my decent and then you'll regain your powers while I reclaim my things back. Is that a deal?"

Yes... a really nice ....deal....

"You must've forgotteneverything no worries I'll leave a little tip here. I need a little of yourpowers and you can be free in a jiffy." theperson said while giving her name and 2 picture only, Luciela "Lu" R.Sourcream. That person unseal her while she was free as s/he sent her to Elrioscontent. Finding the man that was in the picture and the other was his deceasedparents who she somehow instantly knew what she did to them. She found the man inthe picture while she started her journey to reclaim back her powers and place.

A/N:Sry i din noticed it earlier with Pearl n Luchille since there is no Pearl frm d start cuz dat time i got mixed up with d names for Lu's mom.... so ya.... SRY QWQ