I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

This chapter is basically what is making me rate this story as Mature. If you're sensitive to the topic of a person being taken advantage of sexually, then skip the second section/the first flashback. It doesn't go into explicit detail as to the actual act but it has what leads up to it.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Legend of Zelda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ocean of blues and tints of purple lay encased in a necklace that lays above her bust. Around it are clouds carefully sculpted down to the last stitch of lace that lays above the silk white dress that hugs her figure.

I look in the mirror to see the re-imagining of that image, save for my mother's genuine smile captured in the picture of her on my parents' wedding day. I try to force a smile since I know I'll have to do that during the wedding ceremony. It works, until I look into my eyes from the reflection and I see my remorse stare me back in the face. I shut my eyes and turn away from the mirror, not seeing it fit for me to smile today, let alone to wear white.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You fucking whore!" A hand comes flying across my tear stained face as I strain to catch a final glance as Link leaves at the sight of Shad kissing me.

"Link!" I try to yell for him, hoping he'll come back. I'm dragged back into my room from the balcony.

"Link! Link! Link!" Shad mocks. "Sweetheart, I don't think you realize that he won't want anything to do with you now. You were unfaithful to him." I stare at him, baffled by his sudden change in behavior. "Oh? You really aren't observant, are you?"

I raise my hand against him, not tolerating this sudden change in behavior. He catches my hand and digs his nails into my wrist. "You're a queen. You have money. You have power. Things that any commoner trash like him would want. He can't give you anything you'd want like I can. Why couldn't you just forget him and love me? I had to play as a dog of yours for years just to get a chance with you. Then he decides to show up again!"

"Link is twice the man you are! I wouldn't give you a chance because you're just another materialistic politic that I've been forced to be around my entire life!"

"Materialistic politic?" He laughs. "Honey, please. You're just the same. Quit dreaming." Shad forces himself on top of me on my bed. "As I was saying... I'm not letting that commoner trash have you after I've worked so hard to get you." He begins to tear off my clothing as he has me pinned down. I manage to slip out of his grip and try to head for my door, tripping on my partially taken off dress. Shad sees my intention and locks the door before dragging me by the hair to my bed once again. I try to scream for help and he silences me by kissing me. I try to push him off of me, but his grip is significantly stronger than before. Shad's hand covers my mouth as then he whispers in my ear. "The more you struggle, the more enjoyable it is for me. So keep going. Keep trying to scream. I don't care. I'll still make you my bitch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Link's dead." Shad chimes as his lips read those terrible words in a malicious delight. This time it isn't a 'he's MIA and likely dead'. It's simply 'he's dead', destroying my chances of doubt in the back of my mind. But I refuse to take his word for it.

"I want to see for myself." He cracks a grin.

"What will you do to convince me to allow you to, my Queen?" His mask of social standing and public reputation cracks and a perverted stare leaks through.