Story Time - Scars.4

*third POVish*

"I remember tears streaming down my face
When you said, I'll never let you go.
When all those shadows almost took my life.
I remember you said, don't leave me here alone,
But I was dead and gone and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
I'll be alright,
they can't hurt me now.
Come morning light,
I'll be safe, and, sound.

Don't you dare look out your window
Mama everything's on fire.
My horror outside our door keeps raging on.
Hold on, to this, lullaby.
Even when I'm gone, gone.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down.
I'll be alright,
they can't hurt me now.
Come morning light,
I'll be safe, and, sound.
(Here come the feels! *like the Master*)

(Same set up)

(M) "It's not finished yet I was going to finish it tonight but... why are you all staring at me?"

As it turns out, there was a whole circle of knights, commoners, and servants surrounding both Merlin and Arthur, though all of them including Arthur were looking at Merlin with shock, and sorrow. (Only ones that are looking sorrowful are Gwaine, Leon, Lancelot, and Arthur because they now know what Merlin didn't want to tell them now.

"Oh Merlin." Arthur said in a sad tone while pulling Merlin into a hug. A few seconds after Arthur started to hug him LL waved everyone away while L and G walked up to Arthur and Merlin and hugged Merlin, later going himself.

(M) "Ok, two things, 1. Please, let go you guys were just training and you smell. 2. Did I say something?"

(L) "it wasn't what you said, it's what you sang. We know what you didn't want us to know now."

(M) *plays dumb* "What are you talking about?"

As Merlin said this the knights let go. Then when he finished G grabbed his arm and revealed some of the scares on Merlin's arm. Before too much was was revealed Merlin yanked his arm back and pulled his sleeve down, and ran away to the castle.

(LL) "I can't believe that Merlin would try to take his own life."

(A) "What I can't believe is that I never noticed!"

(G) "In your defense you are a bit slow with things like this."

(A) "Hey!"

(L) "What would cause Merlin to do that to himself?"

(G) "You know, I have an idea on how to make him talk."

(A) "And this idea is?"

(G) "We all go down to the pub, bring Merlin down with us, spike his drink, then talk it out of him."

(LL) "Gwaine, we are not spiking Merlin's drink couse if you didn't know Merlin doesn't drink! He throws it behind him and acts drunk to please you!"

(G) "That cheater! We bet to see who could down the most ale!"

(L) "Lance it may be the only way to get him to talk."

(LL) "Alright fine."

(A) "Ok, meet you guys at the pub tonight, I'll bring Merlin, get the drink before we get there."

(G) "Ok drinks on me!"

========================
I had to retype the song because it didn't save. But hear is the next chapter.

See ya Geekieans!