Chapter Three:12 oppas 1 daughter (Part One)

Kris POV:

"Guys..we're going to have a guest tomorrow morning.."I said but all of them keep doing their own works and they just ignored me.

"Sehun,help me to switch on the aircond.It's kinda hot here"

"Why me?just switch it on your own.You have your hands and legs right!"

"Guys..hear me"I keep calling their name but none of them ignore me.

"Tao..do it"

"Huh?!Chen hyung just now you ask Sehun to do it but now it's me?Kai...go"

"I don't want ugh!why me?"

"Cause I'm older than you"

"Yah!!Exo!!"I shout loudly and they close their ears.Ugh!why did Mr Lee ask me to tell them this news?Suho is the leader right?why don't Mr Lee tell him?

"Hyung why are you shouting like a crazy people?just join us if you want"D.O said to me and then Baekhyun try to give me the pizza but I refuse.Then they just ignore me after I refuse that pizza and continue focus on the movie.I walk towards the television and then I switch off that TV.All of them just glared shockly to me "hyung why did you.." "we're going to have a baby tomorrow morning!!"I shout before Tao continue his babble."Baby?we?you must be kidding hyung..I'm still a bachelor okey"D.O said and Kai continue teasing me "oo..you have a baby hyung?when did you get married or engaged?your wife is pregnant now?how strong you are hyung"kai said before he chuckle "Kai stop it.."I said.Ugh this guy!he has such a dirty mind.Oh right!I forget that he is a playboy so he must know it..."our hyung already become a mature guy huh??"Kai keep teasing me "yah!Kim Jongin!come here you damn bastard!how dare you said like that to your leader?!"I chase him and he shout for a help from Suho.

"Guys...stop it.Let me explain..this girl name is Park Kyra and she is 3 years old.She has to stay with us because her father and her mother have to settle their company business at London and no one could take care of her.Because of her father is best friend with Mr Lee so,Mr Lee agree to take care of her for a month"Suho explain to them and I see they all nod their head.

"And all of sudden..we are the one who have to take care of her not Mr Lee. Yeah right!"Tao said "just think that Mr Lee want to give us responsibility..and by the way,this is her picture.I just get it from Mr Lee Soo Man"I said then give them my phone that show Kyra picture.All of them want to see her face.

"Ohh..kyeopta"right..I admit that she's so cute..

"She's sweet.."yeah..sweet like a candy...I have to protect her so that he would not be eaten by ants..

"She's so beautiful for me..sure..to be my bride of course"yeah that's right..wait..what Kai's bride??Our eyes became wide after heard what just Kai said just now."Hey Kim Jongin...she is 3 years old not 23 years old..are you crazy!?"Chen ask him and he just answer "what?just kidding guys...I know ya!"he laugh but it's not so funny for us.

"Park Kyra huh?yah..Park Chanyeol..is she your sister?"Xiumin ask but before Chanyeol answer,Lay said "oo...impossible hyung..impossible because she is so pretty and sweet but Chanyeol is just an ugly beast"Lay laugh "shut up Yixing..it just a coincidence..but it's easy for me to become more close to her cause we have a same family name"Chanyeol said but at the same time..he hit Lay head that made Lay groan in pain "yah!Park Chanyeol..it's totally hurt pabo!" "don't blame me cause you deserve it"

"So guys..get ready for tomorrow..she will be here anytime.Make sure that she has somewhere to sleep"Suho said "oh oh ..she can sleep with me.."Luhan said cheerfully "no..she will sleep with me"Baekhyun said "no with me.."after that all of us busy talking about she will sleep with whom..oh this guest will get special treatment from us,I guess..

**************
Tomorrow morning...

Kai's POV:
Ding dong..ding dong!!I'm awake because of that stupid bell sound ugh!gonna kill that bell cause it disturb my beauty sleep.I get out from my bedroom to see who's outside.It's 8:55a.m. maybe pizza delivery but we don't order pizza this morning.Duh!"who's there?if it is pizza...sorry we don't order pizza.."I said and then I hear a lady sound answer me "uhh..we're not pizza's workers umm..I'm Mrs Park and this is my husband and my daughter Park Kyra..we're here to send our daughter"OMG!I'm going to die!we forgot that Kyra will come this morning,she came too early or we had overslept.My God..I don't even brush my teeth or wash my face and comb my hair neatly(author-nim:you look like a nerdy huh?)"wait a minute.."I said nervously and then I try to fix my hair before I open the door for them."This is our house madam..sir.."I said and I stare to a little girl who is standing beside Mrs Park.Hmmm..she's so cute..

"Nice house..but where's the others?you're Kim Jongin right l?nice to meet you..Kyra..go shake hand with your oppa dear.."I hear Mr Park greet me and he told Kyra to shake hand with me.Kyra just glare at me without shaking her hand with me.Huh??she glare?am I not that handsome to her??

"Kyra.."Mrs Park said softly to her but I just cut her word "it's okey Mrs Park..she might feel uncomfortable now.Yes I'm Kim Jongin and you can call me Kai .The others still asleep and I will wake them up"I said but Mr Park call me name "uh uh..Kai..we're about to leave now and it's okey..don't disturb your hyung..just take care of our daughter okey..our flight will fly at 10 and we really have to go now"Mr Park said and I just nod my head.

Park Kyra's POV:
My uncle and my aunt are going to leave now??and this guy.I remember him..he is the one who shout and me..and they are leaving me with HIM??no!!I hug my aunt leg tightly and show her my cute face.I don't want them to leave now.."Kyra..just be with your oppa.He's a nice guy..don't be scared"huh?nice guy??aunt..I beg your pardon?! "Yes..oppa will take care of you..come we have to wake your other oppas"that guy said and he carry me "mom.."I cry and my aunt just give me her flying kiss "take care dear..love you"my aunt said and that guy just force me to wave my hand.Then after that..he locked the door..he still carry me and I just sobbed until he smile sweetly and wipe my tears..

"Don't cry baby..come..I have to introduce you to your oppas"he said to me.Ohh..beside having a rude attitude..he also has a handsome face..I think..

So,this is my first day with 12 guys and it just begin...