Chapter Thirty - Kai's revealing the secret

Park Kyra's POV-
I walk around my bedroom. I sigh and keep thinking. Suddenly, I step on my soft toy. "Aishh! This thing!" I murmured. I pick it up and bring that soft toy with me to the bed. I bite my lips, this thing keep disturbing my mind. What is it? Of course, it's because of that guy. That dumb guy!!

Kim Jong In!

It's been 2 weeks since he ignored me and I can't stand it any longer. What did I do to him until he change too much?? Aihh..Park Kyra! Why would you think of this useless things. You didn't do anything bad and you are not doing any fault to Kai. So, chill!

Ugh! How much I'm trying to comfort my heart but still, his face keep wondering in my mind. His voice, his affection towards me and I am so disappointed when suddenly he treat me like a stranger that he never know. No, Park Kyra. You must settle your problem with Kai. You must find the reason why he's ignoring you since he came back from China.

Yeah, you must!

I quit from my bedroom and head towards Kai's room to search for him. I knocked the door. Knock! Knock! "Is there anybody in here?" I asked. Just asking if Sehun is in this room too. The door open and it was Sehun who open the door. "Ouhh..hello dear baby! Miss me?" Sehun greeted me happily. I bid a smile for him, "hrmm..maybe not oppa" I answered. I saw his eyes widened, "mwo? Ani?" Sehun asked. I laugh softly, "yeah..because we are in the same mansion and I just have my breakfast with you so I am not in the best mood to miss you so bad like I miss you when you at China. Try again.." I said. Sehun sigh but then he laugh, "okey then, maybe next time I will go far away from you so you can miss me so so so bad..but now, I am so sorry because I can accompany you. I have too much work to do now, I have to practice the new lyric of our new album. Mianhae-yo" Sehun apologized.

"Nah..it's okey, I'll search for the others, bye oppa!" I wave and head towards downstairs. Hrmm..just where is Kim Jong In? Yeah Park Kyra, you said to Sehun you will find the others but look, the only person who left in this mansion only Sehun, Kai and you. The others are practising at studio. I don't know why must they left Kai and Sehun to take care of me. Suho oppa said, "two of us must stay at home to take care of Kyra. We can't bring Kyra to SM again because the reporters might find her.." that's what he said. I walk towards the living room and then I bump on Kai who's walking towards his room. "Aishh..watch your steps young lady!" Kai shout, I froze for seconds. Yes, I am hundred percents shock when suddenly he shout at me like that. He never shout at me and he even scolded the other members if they hurt me but now, he is the one who scold me. The last thing that I remember about Kai's mad was when we met at COEX mall, long ago.

"M..mian" I said, softly. He turn around heading to the living room. I follow his step, when he sit on the sofa, I sit beside him but what hurt me more, he even move far from me. "Oppa.." I call him softly, try to talk to him. No respond. "Kai.." now I call him by his name, not calling him oppa. Still, no respond from him. "Yah, Kim Jongin!" I shout calling his full name. "What the hell do you want from me?!" Kai shout, again. He's standing in front of me now. I'm shock but I try to overcome my feeling. "Oppa.." I try to talk but he cut my sentence, "please..do not call me oppa, it's disgusting. You don't deserve it and you will never will" he said. Again, what a great shoot towards my heart. I am totally hurt with him.

"Fine, Kai..why did you treat me like this? Is there anything that I did wrong to you?"

"Tsk..you will never understand Park Kyra"

"What? What do you mean by I don't understand? You can share it with me!"

"What makes you think that you deserve to share everything with me? Huh?!"

"Because I am your baby! Exo's baby!"

"Shit! No way! You will never be my baby nor Exo's baby!"