Chapter Eight

Kris POV:
We're now at SM building.After having a hard time to force Kyra to take her bath.I wonder why she hates to take her bath so much?(a/n:of course..you guys are strangers to her)hmm...Kai and Kyra seems to be so close right now..that's great!

After arguing for 3 minutes about Kyra should sit one who's lap,finally Baekhyun won.Because Kyra said that she want to hug her Baekin oppa.Ugh!she also can hug me.I'm more attractive than Baekhyun but whatever as long as our Kyra feel happy.

"Kris oppa..what are you waiting for?come on.."Kyra shout to me and I saw her and the others already get into the elevator."Hyung..you're always daydreaming if there's a time"Sehun tease me.Aishh..this guy!he always want to get hit by me.Ting!the elevetor stop just
right in front of Mr Lee's room.

"Come Kyra..you'll meet your uncle"Kai said and all of us laugh.Uncle??"oh come on Kai..Mr Lee is too old for uncle's known.It's suppose to be grandfather"Tao said.Yeah..I think Tao's right.Grandfather is the suitable known for Mr Lee.

"Who's suppose to be called grandfather? Exo?"then all of us heard someone voice said.We know actually who's voice is it.It's "Mr Lee!!"12 of us said his name with very shock voice."Err..nothing Mr Lee...we just said that Kyra's suppose to called you uncle not GRANDFATHER"Suho answer and all of us nodded accept Kai and Kyra.

I know that Kyra feel confuse now but Kim Jongin!he hold his laugh..I know you very much Jongin.."okey..but why are you twelve standing in front of my office door??just come in because I want to have a chat with this young miss"Mr Lee said and he welcome us to his room.

Park Kyra's POV:
Woahh!!this room is really big for a small kid size like me.It's more like my uncle's room.Oh..I miss my uncle and aunt.When will they come back from London?I whispered something to Tao "oppa..you can stop carrying me right now.."he nodded and then I walk around this big room.

"Kyra..introduce yourself to Mr Lee even though he already knew who are you"Suho said to me and I just nod my head before I walk towards Mr Lee and bow in front of him."Annyeonghaseyo..I'm Park Kyra thank you for allowed me to live with oppas"I said and Mr Lee smile brightly to me.Then I saw him bow in front of me.Wait..what?I'm just a little baby right? He doesn't have to bow like this accept..

"Annyeonghaseyo..I'm Mr Lee Soo Man,manager of your oppas.It's nice to meet you young miss..hmm,Exo..would all of you mind if I have a talk with Kyra for a few minutes?"he ask and the others just nodded their head "sure..of course you can"Suho said then they get out from Mr Lee room.Suho give me a sweet smile before he leave.His smile is so attractive..aishh Park Kyra,stop daydreaming.They will hate you if they know who you are.. a young girl who just lied to them when she transformed to a baby.

"Miss Kyra,have a sit"Mr Lee said to me and he help me to sit on the sofa."I bet that you already know who I am uncle"I said and he laugh."Hahah..well,your uncle already told me the story.Hard to believe on it but now I have seen you on my own and that's the proof"I sigh.

"Come on Miss Kyra,maybe that's your destined.Meet Exo,so you have to accept it.. I want to ask you something can I Miss?"he ask "of course you can uncle but can you stop calling me Miss?it's kinda weird if the others hear it"I raise my eyebrow and he laugh.My uncle's bestfriend love to laugh I think.

"Okey..Kyra,so how?living with my 12 boys?they're quit handsome and hot right?"he ask make me blushed "yah!!okey I admit that all of them are good looking but they just have a rude attitude when the first time I met them at the mall"I answer and give him a fake smile.I hate to think about Kai's rude attitude back because he treat me well when I live with them.

"Oh..I'm so sorry if their attitude make you feel uncomfortable. I'll talk to them"wait what?talk to them?"no..uncle they might know who I am.I'm very sure that they will hate me if they know this beside I tried to trust them because they give me their love just like what my parents give me and I'm afraid to lost them"I said and I hold my tears that start to burst out.Mr Lee give me his pity look "I know that you still remember your parents but it's okey I promise that my 12 boys will always be with you Miss Kyra"he said."Mr Lee..can we go in now?"I heard Kai's voice from outside "yes..come in"Mr Lee answer.

Suho's POV:
All of us wait outside Mr Lee's room."Hyung..why did you think Mr Lee want to talk with Kyra?"Tao ask me.Dear Panda..I hope I know why.."maybe he just want to know Kyra..yeah Kyra's uncle is his best friend"Baekhyun answer and all of us nodded.Yes..maybe Baekhyun right.

Then,I hear Kyra's voice sobbed and said "they give me their love just like my parents did.."it's quit loud so we hear it.I look at the others."You guys hear it?our Kyra is crying.."I said and they nodded."Hyung..pity her she might lost her parents.We must do something to cheer her up!"Kai said and all of us plan something.

After 2 minutes having our discussion,all of us nodded our head and smile "Kyra must love this!"Chanyeol said and all of us smile "remember..make sure that she don't know anything about this plan okey??Tao and Sehun,two of you bring her to look around this building and 10 of us will set up the place okey!!"they nodded and we cheer before Kai knock the door.

"Mr Lee...can we go in now?"Kai ask "yes you can"Mr Lee answer and we get into the room.I saw Kyra's face is red but I pretend that I don't see it."Okey Mr Lee we have to go now..practice our dance right?can we?"I ask and give Mr Lee please-we-have-to-go-now look.Mr Lee understand it and he nodded."Okey then,have a nice day boys,Kyra"Mr Lee bid a goodbye to us before we get out from his room.

"Kyra,do you want us to show you around this building?"Tao start our plan.Kyra just nodded her head happily."Of course oppa..if you wouldn't mind"she said "for our Kyra.."Sehun said and he carry Kyra."But..what about the others?"she ask.Oh my..she have an intelligent brain of course she would ask like that "umhh Kyra..oppas have to practice their dance so,you walk with Sehunnie and me okey?"Tao answer.Good..panda..keep it up!"what about you two?"she ask again "umh..we already know that dance so yes..come on you don't want to walk with maknae?"Sehun answer "okey then..bye oppas!!"Kyra wave her hand to us and all of us just answer it with a sweet smile ever that we have.

"Okey guys..next plan"I said and they nodded their head.I hope that the paparazzi don't recognize Kyra with Tao and Sehun or else we'll be in a BIG trouble and I hope that our plan will success.Plan to make Kyra feel happy!fighting!Exo!

**********

Hey!!I'm back again for chapter eight!I wonder what Exo's plan to make Kyra feel happy and hope their plan success!!So,now I'm busy working on She's Exo's Love Manager and I hope that all of my readers support my story.That's all for this chapter!