Chapter Seven:Kyra's gone!?

Baekhyun's POV:
I woke up early in the morning.I stared at my clock.It's already 6:30 a.m. and I just can't close my eyes after I'm awake.What do I have to do while waiting for the hyungs to awake and especially Kyungsoo because he has to make breakfast for us.Suddenly, Kyra's face come to my mind.Yes!!I can go to Kyra's room to kill the time.I can see her soft cute face..

I stood from my bed and went to Kyra's room.I open the door and look at Kyra's bed "Kyra..Baekin oppa is here..good mor.."wait..where is she??she's gone??I can't see her body sleeping on the bed!!my Kyra is gone?missing??I get out from her room and quickly wake the others.I went to Suho hyung room.I shake his body "hyung..wake up!!"I yell at his ear and then I saw Suho hyung open his eyes and give me what-do-you-want look.

"Byun Baekhyun!!why did you yelled at my ear huh?!I'm going deaf because of you!what do you want from me?"he said with a red face "hyung..Kyra's gone!I can't see her on her bed!"I answer him with a panicked voice.He open his eyes widely and then he stood from his bed "Kyra's gone??where did she go?"he bring me with him to wake the others.

***********

"Guys..wake up!!Kyra's gone!!"Suho hyung yelled as he entered our room.What surprise me most is they are awake when Suho hyung just said 'Kyra's gone'."Hyung??Kyra's gone?but how?call the police now hyung..now!!"they just shout panickly at Suho and me.

I count the total of Exo members and it's only ten.Who else that not awake??Chanyeol, check..Tao,check and Kai..chec-k..where's Kai?and also Sehun.. "Suho..you don't wake Kai and Sehun?"I ask and he just slapped his forehead and told us to follow him to Kai and Sehun's room.

Knock!knock!I knocked their room's door.I wipe my panick sweat.Kyra..where are you??"Kim Jongin,Oh Sehun..open your door!!Kyra's gone!!"Kris shout and after I knocked the door for six time,then I saw Kai's face."Kyra's gone!!"I said.

Kai's POV:
Knock!knock!I heard someone knocked the door.Ugh!who's that?don't he know that it's still early??I want to continue my sleep but then I heard Kris voice said "Kim Jongin,Oh Sehun...open your door!Kyra's gone!!"huh?Kyra's gone?I quickly turn my body beside and what surprise me is Kyra still sleeping soundly beside me.Hmm..should I tell them that Kyra sleep beside me or I just act like I'm panicked??ahah!!you guys must know how bad and mean Kim Jongin are..of course I want to act..mwuahhah!!a bad smile appear on my handsome face..

I stood from my bed and open the door "Kyra's gone!"Baekhyun said and I just open my eyes widely..good act Jongin.."where is she??"I ask and I just act like I'm going to call the police station.It's a fake call okey.."wake Sehun quickly and we'll go to the police station to make a report"D.O said to me and before I wake him up,Sehun get out from our room with his blur face.

"What's going on here hyung?"Sehun ask "Kyra's gone..come we have to make a report!"Kris answer.I just hold my laugh for not to burst it out.They've been tricked by clever Kim Jongin.Sehun raise his eyebrows "hyung..what are you talking about?Kyra is sleeping sweetly in Kai and my room and she's sleeping on Kai's bed..she's not going anywhere"Sehun answer and still showing his blur face.The other just froze for seconds.I can't hold my laugh and I had burst it in front them.All of them give me a death glared.

"Kim Jongin!!!!!!!!you had done two mistaked to your hyungs..first,you stole Kyra from us and second,you had tricked us!come here you Kai!!"Luhan shout and then all of them chase me.They just curse me and I bet that they would not let me go.Oh..oh..wrong step I thought."Sehun!!help me"I shout for a help from Sehun but he just laugh at me.Oh Sehun!!

Then we stop our chasing activity when we saw Kyra stand in front of us."Oppas..why are you so noisy?"she said then she yawn.Lay hyung just went near her and then he carry her "sorry..Kyra..why did you sleep with Kai last night?"Lay ask "oh..I'm just feeling scared to sleep alone so I told Kai oppa to accompany me sleep"she said and she called me Kai oppa again!yippee!!"okey..next time tell me if you want anybody to accompany you to sleep okey..don't tell this guy"Suho hyung stroke her hair.Guy?huh?

"Wait..Kai oppa?you already decided to call him Kai oppa?"Sehun ask and Kyra nod "that's good.."Kris said."Okey guys..I will make breakfast now.1 hour okey??"D.O said and all of us nod our head. Well back to last night..I don't know what had changed Kyra's mind to call me oppa but that is the best news ever!finally..she don't hate me anymore."Oppa..can you carry me?"I heard Kyra ask me to carry her.Is it real??I saw her make her puppy eyes.Kyra you don't have to do that baby because oppa will fulfill your request even though you don't ask for it!"okey..come"I said then Kyra smile happily to me.The others just glared at me jealously "so sweet..Kai..she starts to like you.."Chen said but I don't hear it "mwo??"I ask him "I said that you two are so SWEET deaf!"he shout and I just smirk "of course..don't be jealous hyung!"I said and he pout.

"Achim sigsa junbi!!(breakfast is ready)"D.O served our breakfast on the table.He cooks bacon, (oh!Baekhyun)sunny side up eggs,pancake and hot chocolate as our drinks.All of us eat that delicious breakfast but I saw Kyra don't eat her breakfast.She only stared at the pancake."Wae??Kyra?why don't you eat your breakfast?"I ask softly "oppa..can I have an ice cream?please??"she begged and I give D.O give-her- ice cream-now look.D.O shook his head "we don't have ice cream now.."he said and Kyra just sigh sadly "Kyra..we'll search for ice cream later okey but now you have to finish your breakie"I stroke her hair and she nod happily.Of course I'm his lovely oppa!

"Guys..tomorrow we have to go to SM Entertainment..we have to practice our dance and there's no excuse..especially you Kai..you're the main dancer"Suho hyung said after he got a text from Mr Lee."What about Kyra?"I ask.Don't said that we have to leave Kyra with a babysitter!please don't.. Please don't.. "Mr Lee told me to bring her with us.."yes!!thank god!!

"Yay!!I can look my oppas dance!can you perform the best dance tomorrow?"Kyra jump happily and then he kiss my cheek."Good luck oppa!"she said to me and the others just smile and continue eat their breakfast.She kissed me..that mean that she already accept me as her oppa!!yes!!this is my best day in history of my life!

I have to read this day story in my diary.If I has a diary..it's okey just keep it on my mind as my precious moment..

************

I'm back!after three days I didn't update my story..so,thank you for voting and read my story.I appreciate it very much..I'm just working on my new exo fanfic but I haven't publish it yet..sorry if there's grammar mistake or spelling mistake.I'm so lazy to check my grammar and spelling mistake.Bye bye dear readers..