chapter three

I ran upstairs and grabbed the most recent picture of my lost sister, Lexie, that i could find. It was taken just days before she went missing. She looks adorable in the picture. About seven, with her light blonde long hair in braided pigtails. She looked happy. I wonder if she still is. Maybe this summer ill find out. While i was upstairs i also grabbed my laptop Then i ran back downstairs, careful not to drop anything. Haevyn was waiting for me on the sofa. I sat down next to her and showed her the picture. "This is her?" She asked. "Yeepp." "Wow she was pretty.. and looks a lot like you!" "Yeah she did.." I cant help but smile as memories of her flow through my head. She was pretty. Probably still is. "Alright." I said trying to get back on topic. "So you can use the desktop computer ad ill use my laptop. Ill see if i can find a Facebook page or any other sites that might have information about her. You see if you can find deaths and stuff.That way we can figure out if shes even alive." "Sir yes sir!" Haevyn replied seeming enthusiastic.

"Find anything yet? I asked. "Well, apparently this chick got mad at her husband because he cheated on her so she cut of his.... uuh.. nevermind.. im on the weird side of Google again.." I just looked at her. Part of me was like what the fruit salad?! But part of me wanted to burst out laughing. We both stared at each other for a short moment then laughter escaped us and filled the living room. "You find anything yet?" She questioned. "Well actually, i found a page on Facebook that might be pretty useful. It has some pictures of a girl looking about 16 and tagged with the photo it says Lexie Young." "Hmm. Lets see." Haevyn took her eyes off her computer screen and moved them to mine. She studied the girl closely the picked up the Picture of Lexie when she was 7 and held it up to the potential Lexie. examined every facial feature closely. It sure looked like her. Same blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. Same smile. Same freckles on the nose and cheeks. Everything about them looked so... the same. Haevyn and I looked at a few other photos to be sure it was her. Then we printed out the page. It appeared that it wasn't Lexie's page. It was a friends. I decided to send them a message. "Hello, my names Raelee Young and im 13 years old." I started to type, unsure of what to say. I felt like a stalker. Hopefully if i explain everything to them, they'll understand and decide to help. So i did just that. Explained to them that i believe the person in the pictures was my sister that i lost. I said i wanted ti find her and asked for her help. I also asked if she could ask Lexie if she had lost a sister nine years ago. "Alright.. i think that covers everything." I reread what i had written then sent the message. Haevyn looked at me with hope. "Baby steps darlin'. Baby steps." I smiled and nodded at her then laid down on the couch, exhausted.