chapter seven

I woke up relieved to find myself under the same tree, in the same makeshift tent, with the same crazy brunette girl that i loved so much right next to me. I sighed and smiled. Thank God it was only a dream. No, a nightmare. It had all seemed so real. I thought that i had lost my best friend forever. I hugged Haevyn tightly. Who cares if she was asleep. Im just glad shes here. Haevyn squirmed around then opened one eye and looked at me. "What on earth.." "Haevyn i missed you so much!!" "Uhh Rae, you feeling alright? Maybe you should go back to sleep." "No im fine. i just thought i would never of seen you again." "Whys that? Im right here?.." I tolde Haevyn about my dream and how i thought she got kidnapped. After a few minutes of explaining and hugging, we got started on our journey again. And this time i wasnt dreaming.

We walked for what seemed like ever. Then i heard something. Something that i hadn't heard since we left for our journey. An engine. A car engine. Then i saw it. A cloud of dust coming our way and i heard the blair of rock music getting closer. It didn't take me long to realize that it wasn't a car coming our way, but a bus. And not just any bus. A tie-dyed 'hippy' bus. It was completely covered in peace signs and faded neon colors. Haevyn stopped and stared at it nearing us. Then the bus came to a stop and two guys came out. They looked 15 or 16 and weren't were kinda cute minus the extreme hippy look. "Hey pretty ladies," The first one said winking. "My names Jeremy. And i drive a bus." The second guy pushed the first one out of the way and shook Haebyn and mines hand. "Hey im Bobby!" He said smiling. "What are you two beautiful ladies doing out here alone?" Jeremy asked. "Were on a journey!!" Haevyn replied excitedly. "Well," Bobby began to say. "Jeremy and I are on our way to a rock party. Can you guys take some time away from your journey to come with us?" Im not sure if ill regret going with them or not. I mean, it could be the most amazing night of our life's. But then again, we just met these guys. And while they were pretty cute, they could kidnap us. On the other hand, their hippies. Hippies are harmless, right? At peace with the world, right? After debating with myself for a short time i finally said "Yes!" And Haevyn and i climbed on their bus. It was really cool in there. "OH. MY. MONKEY!!" Haevyn screamed. "LOOK AT THESE SEATS!!!" She ran over to the hot pink fuzzy seats and petted them. I gave her a weird look but couldn't blame her. The seats were pretty nice..

After only a short time of being in the bus we came to a stop. Haevyn and i stared at the window to see where we were. "This is my house." Jeremy said proudly. "Well, my parents. But their always gone out traveling so yeah." Haevyn and i stood there, eyes wide. Jeremy's house was a huge beautiful mansion. One of the biggest ive ever seen considering i live in a small unknown town and have never been to any big places or around the higher class of people. Both Haevyn, and me were blind almost. We stood there in awe. Tonight was going to be the best party ever.