3

Paisley's pov

We called and uber and rode to the airport. When we got there we were greeted by about 80 fans and a lot of them were asking for pictures with me, after all those pictures we went and found our waiting area for our flight.

"Gilinsky, Johnson, what's up!" A blue eyed boy said walking up to greet us.

"Nashy boy, how's it going, you exited for magcon!?" G asks.

"Hell yeah I am, who's this pretty lady?" 'Nashy boy' asks.

"Paisley Michaels, nice to meet you" I say sticking my hand out to shake.

Instead of shaking it he Neels down and kisses it.

"Nash, Nash Grier pleasure to meet you" he says with a smirk.

I lean over to Johnson and not so quietly whisper "what the hell is wrong with this kid?"

"I'm a ladies man, what can I say?" Nash states proudly.

After that fiasco we all walked over to the boarding area and met up with everyone else.

They were all nice exempt for cameron.

"Hi" I state

He just scoffs.

"Who shit in your cereal?" I mumbled walking off.

"What's his deal?" I ask Nash.

"His girlfriend cheated on him, with hayesipoo over there" he says referring to his little brother Hayes.

Hayes was a nice kid and all, but he was a little too flirty I mean so was Nash, but Nash actually has a chance I mean like Nash is 17 and Hayes is 15!

"Flight 1723 is boarding, flight 1723" we hear the announcer call over the speakers.

Cameron was the first to scurry off to the plane. God, this kid has no manners.

I lean over to Nash "is he gonna be like this the whole trip?" I ask.

"Let's hope not."

we walk onto the plane and find out seats.

"Row 14, row 15, aha row 16" I mumble to myself smiling.

When I look who I have to sit by my smile fades.

Cameron

"Dear lord" I mumble to myself

----------------------------------

Hey guys I finally updated!
Woo HOO
But finally cameron dallas is in this chapt.

-kk♥️