7

paisleys pov

it was day 1 of magcon houston and boy was I exited. I woke up and put on the outfit I had chose the night before
(outfit in pic)

 I woke up and put on the outfit I had chose the night before (outfit in pic)

as I was in the bathroom doing my make up I hear a bang on the door.

"paisley open up! I have to take a piss!" Cameron yells

my face scrunches up in disgust,"1 ew 2 I'm almost finished!"

"whatever I'm coming in" he says walking in and unzipping his pants.

"eeeew cam please get out that's gross" I whine

"hey gu- woah what's going on here?" I hear Nash say walking in.

"I'm trying to do my makeup but he's taking a piss" I groan.

Nash laughs shaking his head and walking out. once cam finishes he walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"how are you princess?" he mumbles rapping his muscular arms around me.

I look at him weirdly.

why is he acting like this?

"im good..... what about you?" I answer hesitantly.

"great, now that my princess is out of jail." he says kissing the crook of my neck.

"stop that tickles" I giggle.

I stop In my tracks.

did this bitch just make me fucking giggle.

I jokingly roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom and slip on my roshes.

"let's go it's time for rehearsal" I say grabbing cams arm.

-

rehearsals were boring as always but finally they started letting family photo in and it was Gucci.

one of the girls ran up to me and almost knocked me over but it I caught myself.

finally it was VIP time, I look at Matt and nod my head and he nods back.

"oh my gosh!" I hear someone yell.

I look to my right and see a girl about 12 years old standing with her phone in her hand. she has long blonde hair, heavy eyeliner and a shirt that says "paisley since 96" in the front and "michaels 00' on the back.

she runs up to me and jumps in my arms.

"hi beautiful" I say as I sit her down.

"hi paisley, I love you so much"

I laugh "aw I love you too, can we take a selfie?" I ask pulling out my phone

"omg yes"

(that's not how I picture the fan but I just think it's a cute pic)

after we take the selfie she asks to do the prayer hand pose, which of course we did.

"bye beautiful!" I wave as she walks off.

during a break in between meet and greet sections cam walks over to me and puts his head on mine.

"how are you princess?" he smiles kissing all over my face.

"ew cam there are people around!" I laugh wiping my face off.

"let them see"

"HOLY SHIT CAISLEY IS REAL HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT" I hear a couple girls yell.

I smile at them shaking my head and walking over to them.

"hi guys!" I smile

"omg paisley I love you so much" she says giving me a hug over the railing.

"aw I love you too! but I gotta go". as I turn around a pair of lips is all the sudden on mine.

Cameron

-

first time I've updated in a while but I hope you guys like it!!
don't forget to vote/comment/share!