9

warning: their will be explicit language in this chapter... don't say i didn't warn you :)

camerons pov (switchin it up hoe)

"hey you've reached to voicemail of paisley Michaels leave your name and I'll call you back bye!"

i groan and hang up when i hear her voicemail, this is the eighth time I've called her.

i hear my ring tone and answer without looking at the caller id

"hello?! paisley?!" i say breathless

"no, it's jack g, come to the hospital quick it's paisley" he says then hangs up.

i get in the car and speed to the hospital.

-

"where is she?! what happened?!" i yell as i run into the hospital doors.

"shh" nate says putting his finger up to his lips

"shut fuck up Nathan" I growl, "where's paisley?"

Nash stands up,"in the ER her and wilkinson got in a horrible car accident"

"w-what?" i say as my shoulders fall

"on the way back from the party we all went to, they crashed because they were drunk" he says calmly

"when can we see her"

"the doctor says in a couple of hours" Johnson says in a monotone voice.

i sit down next to him.

"do you- like- will- do you think she'll be... okay?" i ask tapping my foot on the hard floor.

"man- i don't even know anymore, she's been through soooo much shit it's not even funny." he groans

"but she's strong?"

he chuckles, "yeah one of the strongest people i know, but boy oh boy, this was a bad crash, their car rolled down the side of a hill the and landed in the middle of a ditch, sams car is fucking totaled."

my heart clenches at the thought of her helpless body laying there while the paramedics were on the way. as selfish as it sounds, i don't really
care about sam. maybe i should ask.

"wh-what about Sam?" I stutter

"ah that bastard? he's perfectly fine couple of scrapes and bruises nothing out of the ordinary." he says rolling his eyes

"geez, who was driving?" i say thinking paisley was the one driving considering she was the one whom got hurt the most.

"sam"

"Sam? im gonna fucking kill him" i growl walking away .

"he's in room 234! don't do anything i wouldn't do!" johnson calls out from behind me.

i Walt into sams room and see him fucking with the tv

"you fucking bastard!" I yell grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"woah woah woah Dallas my man, calm down, all we did was make out" Sam says with a stupid ass smirk that makes me want to beat the living hell out of him.

"you what!?" i yell slamming his back into a wall

"yeah. ya know we made out a lil', why do you think we were on our way to the hotel?" he says shrugging his shoulders.

next thing i know he's on the ground and im on top of him beating the fuck out of his ugly ass face. i mean yeah, he got a couple good punches in but i was winning for sure.

"ill fucking kill you!" i scream at the top of my lungs

"don't *punch* ever *punch* touch *punch* her *punch* again!!" by now he was close to passing out.

"cameron!" i hear a beautiful voice say from behind me.

"paise" i say as she runs over to me locking her arms around my neck

(when your tw asf)

"please please PLEASEEE don't ever scare me like that again." i say into her head.

"im sorry!" she cries into my neck,"i should've never kissed Sam I- I- was so drunk and- and he-"

i cut her off by kissing her lips.

"don't be, it's not your fault, it was the alcohol baby"

-

BABY OH HERE COME THE TEARS