10

important a/n at the end be sure to read please!! <33

paisleys pov

two months later

"cameron stop!" i groan as he keeps taking my fries.

"cameron stop" he mimics raising his eyebrows.

"god your so annoying." i say pushing myself off the couch and taking the fries with me.

"wait babe-"

"what?" i snap as i turn around.

"leave the fries?"

i roll my eyes as i walk away.

"wait babygirl, i was kidding" he says grabbing my hand.(imagine cameron doing this irl, holy shittttt)

for some odd reason the pet name he gave me sends butterflies to my stomach.

i ignore him and continue to walk up the stairs of my house. ever since tour ended me and him have been staying at my house, nothing to sexual went on, you know couple hardcore make out sessions, the norm.

"babe" cameron growls as he pushes my back against the wall right outside of my room.

"listen to me" he growls once again "i was joking" he mumbles sucking on my neck.

"s-so was i- cam!" i moan tangling my fingers in his hair.

he leaves one final kiss on the hickey he had created and moved up to my lips.

(wow another teen wolf gif omg so original!1!1!1)

"god your so hot-" he groans, but then is cut off by the door bell.

he groans in annoyment as we walk down the stairs to see whos their.

i open the door,

"jack?" i say as i see my brother figure walk in the door with a laptop in his hand.

"hey lovebirds, sorry to interrupt your baby making, but you might want to see this, and oh, nice hickey paisley" he says winking.

i roll my eyes at his words, "what do you want to show us gilinsky?"

he shows us his screen which has a article captioned "famous viner rapes and attempts to murder 3 teenage girls?!"

"what the fuck?" i hear cam mumble under his breath.

"19 year old samuel wilkinson, also know a 'sammy wilk' has been charged for rape and attempted murder for three teenage girls on april 23 (the day i met cam ayee) 2015" i read out loud for cameron to hear.

"that's not possible" i breath

"oh but it is." gilinsky says shaking his head.

"but we've known him for almost 10 i don't- why- im so confused" i say pinching the bridges of my nose.

"yeah and the worst part is, they said that he said he did it because he wanted people to know he was 'dangerous'" jack sneers

"i haven't known sam as long as you guys have but for the amount of time i've known him he's been such a- how would i phrase it? teddy bear." cameron says.

-

shitty part to stop at but DONT HATE ME I KNOW SAMMY WOULD NEVER EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON THAT CAME TO MIND whew that was a mouth full, ily sm and don't forget to
like, comment, share