4

Paisley's pov

"Paisley wake up" cameron says shaking me.

We got to know each other over the three hour plane ride and now we're ok with each other.

We began to get off the plane and meet the other guys at the baggage claim.

"Hey, guys" cameron says

"Hey" all the guys say not even looking up from their phones.

"No, 'Ahh welcome back paisley we missed you for the three hours you were gone'?" I say sarcastically.

"Nope" one of my really good friends Sammy said smirking.

"Sammy!" I tell giving him a hug "what are you doing here?"

"Joining you on tour silly" he says still hugging me.

I just mumble an ok into his shoulder

When we let go all the guys are looking at us. "Are you guys dating?" Taylor asks.

"What, no, never, he's my friend" I say In between laughs.

"Where's Nate?" I ask.

"Standing behind you the whole time." I here nates deep voice say from behind me.

"Nathan!" I yell throwing my arms around my best friend.

"Paisley!" He yells back mocking me.

"I haven't seen you in like a year"

"I know!"

By now people were giving us weird stares.

"Let's go," cameron mumbles obviously pissed off.

"What's his deal?" Nate questions.

"I don't know, but whatever it is he needs too cut it out" I say loud enough for him to hear, but he just walks faster.

"Oh, look what I have," Nate says pulling out a plastic Baggie filled with a green substance.

I jokingly roll my eyes, "how'd you get that through security?"

"1 ,the security sucks ass, and 2 weed is legal in California."

"We can smoke it later, but if the jacks found out they would kill me, and tell my parents, because they don't want me back to my old habits" I say rolling my eyes.

Nate mumbles an 'ok' as we all get in the limo that Nash insisted on getting.

"Soo... How's it going?" Nash says trying to break the awkward silence.

No one answers him.

(A/n literally me)

*

Once we get to the hotel we assigned rooms.

"Okay.. Nash and Hayes, Shawn and Aaron, jack and jack, Sammy and Nate, Taylor carter and Matt, and.. Paisley and cameron, everyone okay with that?" Bart says looking up from his paper.

I was about to object but cameron quickly cut me off. "Yeah, great" he says smiling.

*

"What was that for?" I ask closing the door to me and cams room.

"What was what's for?" He says batting his eyes.

"You know God damn well that I didn't want, and still don't want to share a room with you!" I yell.

"I thought we were cool!" He yells back.

"Yeah keyword, thought!"

"Y-you just make me s-so mad so easily, and it's just I c-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

*

Longest chapter I've EVER written

But they finally kissed ;)

-kk<3