Love, Sapphire Style!

Dear Tamaki-Stickered Diary,

Tamaki and I are currently on a private plane that came from his grandmother. Gotta admit, it was fun. But six hours of Tamaki isn't exactly something I need at the moment - he's been singing Ike Ike from Tri-Star for the longest time...

Before I get all freaky on you, I should go...

- Sakura.

— ★ —

“You have my sympathies!" A girl giggled, plopping down in the seat next to me. She had long, curly neon blue hair and eyes to match.

“Who are you?" I asked. "You seem familiar, but right now, I can't place it..."

She tapped her temple. “Seriously, Ringo, you need to use this baby sometime!”

“Sapphire!" I exclaimed, hugging the life out of her. “Man, at least there's ONE sane person here! Other than me, that is!”

Sapphire Natsuhara is my best friend (my best girlfriend) and apparently, good enough for Tamaki's grandmother. It's ironic; she never achieved sainthood in her fourteen-and-a-half years of living - she's like soda, bubbly and energizing (sometimes a little too much).

“How the heck did you get onto a private plane?"

“Simple. All you gotta do is say Tamaki's grandmother's name and security allowed me to enter. Never knew that she was this feared - I give her props for that reason alone!"

“Don't you go around and-"

“I don't do jack. I just speak regular English and for some reason, the only word they understand is...whatever his grandmother's name is. I just say 'Grandmother.'"

Did I mention that Sapphire is an American? Well, she's a halfer, much like Tamaki and I.

“Don't be surprised if your grandmother starts swearing, Tamaki." Sapphire twirled her curly locks while fighting back a satisfied grin. “I had a paintball gun which went wild and started shooting everything. Like, seriously shooting everything."

“What color is the paint?" Tamaki asked.

“Blue, like moi!”

“She wouldn't notice." I smiled. “'Case you haven't noticed, everything from the luggage room UP is blue."

That explains everything...."

“We have docked in Tokyo, Japan. Please have a safe exit and enjoy your visit to Tokyo."

Sapphire leaped up and took her suitcases from the overhead. “Momma! The mofo crossing guard stole my yaoi collection!"

“Did they really? Thank Arceus!"

“Daddy, why is Mommy not caring about my yaoi collection? I had the cutest bishonen guys! The smexiest yaoi guys. And of course, the idiotic y-"

“Don't you dare say it!" I warned.

“I won't say it. I'll just sing it! Yuri Yuri Yuuuri Yuri Yuri, bala-balance, banana short-cake! Yuri Yuri Yuuuri Yuri Yuri, bala-balance, there's more that you need to know!"

Tamaki and I stared at her. “You know, Lucky Star is a bad influence for you."

“How so?" Sapphire asked, pouting a little. “Default Joshikōsei Nyan rocks! Even though I completely jacked up the lyrics, the song's kind of catchy!"

“...Hiyori Tamura is the WORST rolemodel for you." Tamaki sighed, opening the exit door which led us outside.

“You also said that about Konata Izumi. And Yukari Tana-something from Azumanga Daioh. And Tomo Takino! AND-"