Chapter One

It was the first day of December;the month when winter begins.

Sure, Winter may have some cons but it also has its own Pros too!

Such as; beautifal shimmering powder of fluffy snow, snowflakes, and snowdays.

And also,the time where we spend time inside and cozy up by the fire with my friends.

This year,I wanted it to be diffrent.

So I Riley Matthews,decided to organize a way to shove my family time and my friend time in this month!

Also,no school because of the snowstorm!Thank you winter.

Anyways..

Today was apart of that way to spend the day with my friends and the next day would be with my family...

But...The thing was...
Maya was busy, and I respect her for that because she is spending her first holiday with Shawn.

Lucas was at Texas, and Zay was too.

And that left me with...
I gulped.No no no no..

I stared down at the crossed out names on my stationary paper that I wrote out and read it over and over again, and also made sure not to glance at that un marked name-

"Farkle?He's comming over right?!"a meek voice said over my shoulder.

I jumped a bit,then realized it was just Auggie.

I sighed and shook off my goosebumps.

"No,Auggie.Farkle is spending time with his Fam-".

"But mommy told me earlier about how he's alone at his house"he spoke with dismay.

"Huh?".

"Well,Farkle's parents won't be back until January, basically next year."a voice was heard.

I turned my head to find that it belonged to my mother,Topanga.

"His parents recently went on a vacation to Hawaii a few weeks back,didn't bring Farkle because he had allergies at the time, and when they tried to come back after their vacation was done,all flights were canceled leading to new york and a few other states because of this wretched snowstorm",she spoke while sitting besides me on my bed.

"Wow,that really sucks"I muttered under my breath.

"Mommy can he stay over and spend the month with-",but before he could finish,I interrupted.

"No,no,no,-"I spat.

"Doesn't he have a relative or anyone to stay with?".

My mom shook her head with dismal."Farkle doesn't have any relatives in New York and the only people his parents are okay with him staying with are busy.Like the parents of your friends to be exact".

I groaned with dismay then spoke. "Well...".

Topanga sighed."C'mon,what's so bad about him?I mean your father trusts him a whole lot better than other boys who come to your room".

I tilted my head to the side and thought for a bit. "True",I agreed.

"Not to mention..Rich",Topanga said with a smirk.

Auggie rolled his eyes and shook his head at mom.He stood up from his seat next to me and walked infont of me.

He grabbed ahold of my shoulders and stared into my eyes."Remember that night when I was really,really really scared and you came into my room and slept with me for the night?Well,imagine Farkle,alone on Christmas day.Noone likes to be left alone Riley"he told me.

I tilted my head to the side again and heaved,"-I guess..He can"

"YES-"Topanga blurted out but quickly caught her breath.

"For a second there I thought you'd say no but either way,I was still going to make him stay with us!"

Auggie and I glared at her with shame.

"Ehem-I mean-Mhmm"she corrected.

"Mom"I whined.

"He might bring gifts for us"she whispered with a hint of glee.

Topanga narrowes her eyes and crossed her arms."He's also a very nice boy as well!"

She smirked for a second and whispered,"Rich too as well!",she exclaimed.

Auggie shook his head to Topanga then turned to me.

"-Well,Riley,it has been settled"

I chuckled,"What was there to be setteled in the first place?"I asked.

"A deal"he said,pointing his finger in the sky.

"-that you won't complain about him staying in your room".

My eyes shot up in shock."MOM FARKLE'S A BOY.HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE-"I quickly retorted.

"CAN'T HE STAY IN AUGGIE'S ROOM"I added.

"Sorry dear"Topanga said,crossing her arms."It's been settled.Auggie and I have already agreed to it".

But not Dad!

"DAD"I yelled.

"You called",Cory said popping up in the doorway.

"MOM'S MAKING FARKLE LIVE IN MY ROOM WITH ME"I told him with outrage.

"Well...I mean"he said with shrug.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOUSED TO MEAN?".

"Isn't Farkle gay?"he asked.

I groaned with exasperation."Know what?".

"I don't even care."

"Please get out",I muttered as I one by one pushed them out of my room.

As I shut the door behind them,I ran to my bed and jumped on it.

"This will be a long holiday"I whispered to myself as my eyes slowly shut closed while I drifted away into slumber.