chapter 3

Connors pov~

Fuck. Thats all i could think of was fuck. She heard us. Now she knows. She wasn't supposed to know until we kidnapped her and introduced her to the prince alexander soon to be king of the vampires. He couldn't become king until he found his mate. His queen. And we have found her. You see in our world the male vampire has been magically matched with a mate when he is first born. And he sometimes dreams about her and their future until he finds her. At a certain age the male mate will begin to draw pictures of his mate out of habit even if they have never seen them in their life and prince Alexander has sent us out in search of his queen with the pictures he has drawn and im certain isaura kade is our queen. Its the perfect match. Oh and of course there are male mates fore male vampires and female mates for female vamps too, it just doesn't happen as often. Now that we have found isaura we need to get her back to the prince immediately. He will be so pleased.
-----------------------------------------------

Isaura pov~

Omg i cant move im just stuck in my place in shock. Is what i just heard real. Did he really say im the princes mate. Of course i know about prince Alexander he was my best friend in the kindom before i escaped the war from our world. I guess i have alot of explaining to do. Well here goes.

Back when i was young i used to live in the castle with all of the royals. I was once a princess and no not to Alexander's family. To my own. My mother and father was the king and queen in our kingdom but we were over thrown by attackers from somewhere i never knew. And they whiped out my entire family and my people. I hid away from them in my moms walk in closet until it was over. All i heard were the screams of my people in my kindom and i cried until it was over. The next day i awoke inside of the closet to find no one left but me. Most people fled to another kingdom in fear. I was devastated to find my mother and father dead. Not to mention i was just a little girl. After that i screamed for help and sent my best friend alexander a mind message to alert his parents. They found me moments after and took me in. Since i was no older than 5 i couldnt become queen and there was no more family so i had to stay with Alexander's family until i was old enough to become queen but i didnt wanna be queen after that tragedy. I began to dislike alexander out of jealousy of his family and his position he had to be king someday. He would have a family to come from and his parents would get to see him exceed. My hatred for him slowley grew and grew and now i hate his guts still to this day. i ran away from the kingdom and into the human realm never again to be seen. i started a new life all by myself until i found rosey. And now all of a sudden he's claimed to be my MATE! Not happening. This cant be true. Millions of thoughts raced through my mind and i dazed out. I didnt even realize connor and the man he was talking to were grabbing me and putting something over my mouth and i blacked out.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up in a beautiful room with black and white decorations and accessories. The curtains were silk black and white and the tables were matte black with clear vases in them and the vases had pretty white flowers sprouting in them. The carpet was white without a spot on it and the bed had black and white bed spreads. The room was really beautiful. And it had a familiar smell to it. After admiring the room there was a knock on the door that took me out of my trance. How the heck did i get here. The door opened and in came a young girl probably in her early 20's. She was wearing a black and white maids outfit. Assuming she's a servant i sit up straight and greet her. " hello. Goodmorning" i say. She greets me back with a shy " goodmorning" and clears her throat to speak up. "Ehem... I was instructed to come and bring you down to the dining hall" she said with a little more confidence than before. "ok..." i said slowley while getting up. She turned around and started walking out of the room expecting me to be following her. We walked through many beautiful halls and rooms with beautiful decorations. we finally got to the dining hall and there were alot of people sitting at the long table. eating, smiling, laughing, talking, and having a great time at dinner. Then I was seated in one of the empty seats. I looked at all the people who where sitting around the table. They got really quiet and just stared at me like I was intruding on their great dinner. The room was so quiet you could hear a pen drop then all of a sudden the big brown grand doors opened to reveal a very handsome young man. He wore skinny jeans and a tight plain white t-shirt that showed off his abs and biceps. He was really... What's the word? HAWWT!! Omg he was the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. Everyone's heads immediately turned his way and off of me. Whew! Thank God. He walked towards the table where I was and sat in the huge chair next to mine. I didn't even notice how big the chair was compared to the other ones. My chair was about the same size just an inch shorter. Both of our chairs were decorated similarly. The rest of the chairs were small and plain. "Please continue.." He said to everyone gesturing to their food n their plates. Every one continued to eat their food and talk like nothing happened. Weird. Then he learned down to me and whispered in my ear. " nice to see you again princess " I froze finally realizing who he was. This was prince Alexander....