chapter 9

I wake up with a bright feeling. Alexander is still closely holding me. I decide to stay in bed a while longer. Last night was totally crazy. I never thought that id ever do anything like that with Alexander. I don't know what was going through my mind at the time. I actually think that i'm falling for him and quickly. I never expected to actually fall for him this fast. I mean I knew it was bound to happen but I tried to fight it with all of my power. we are mates and last night I think my heart excepted that without my brains permission. It feels weird to sit here and think of how one minute I hated his guts and the next we are almost having sex. I don't want to fall for him. I don't want him to think that he has won this game. He doesn't get to kidnap me and try to win me over. He took me away from my life, my best friend. I should be hating him. I instantly get mad and pull out of his arms making him jump awake. He rubs his face and sighs. " what now?.." he says a little annoyed. " I want to go home" i say a little demanding.  his eyes turn red from anger and he sits up " you are home" he growls. I get a little scared and shut up. I began to turn around and walk out of the door. "Where do you think your going?" He asked. Before I could answer he was already at the door. I slowly took steps backwards to try and get away from him. "I- I'm leaving" I stuttered getting a little scared now. He just laughed and said " where are you gonna go isaura? I have gaurds all over this place. Now who would let you leave without my permission?". I ended against his dresser that was across the room from the door. I froze, not knowing how to answer him. Because I knew that I was stuck here. I knew there was no one I could trust. There was no one that could help me out of here. Tears found there way to my eyes, threatening to spill out. Looking into his cold eyes I didn't see my old best friend. I saw a monster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the long staircase and into the kitchen. There were already a few servants in here making breakfast so I decided I wasn't going to make my own. I walked through the dining room and into the television room. I sat on the warm sofa and turned on the tv. A few minutes into sifting through channels I heard someone enter the room. "Good morning your highness" there was a female servant that I've never seen before. She grabbed her duster and started to dust the furniture, bookshelves, tables, and hard to reach places. I guess she was one of the cleaning servants of the castle. " good morning" I said still watching her. I got up and walked towards her. She looked at me a little frightened but continued to dust away. "What's your name?" I asked standing next to her now. "K-ka-terina ma'am" she stumbled over her words. "That's a pretty name" I smiled and tried to present myself as friendly. She blushed and looked down at her duster. " thank you" she smiled. "My names isaura" I stuck my hand out for her to shake but she just stared at it with wide eyes like it was some foreign object. "I don't think it's my place to shake the hand of a Queen your majesty" she continued to stare at my hand. "Its alright I don't mind" I said trying to make her feel comfortable. This is the only female that's said anything to me except for Scarlet. I was constantly nagged by Scarlet and ordered arround. She was my superior until I actually became queen at the ceremony. I wanted to make real friends around here. Might as well, I'm going to be stuck here forever with no way back to the human world. With no way back to Rosey. The girl eventually shook my hand. She smiled and had a look of disbelief in her eyes. "I can't believe that just happened" she said shocked. I chuckled a little. "We are going to be new friends" I said. She smiled the biggest of the smiles I've seen her do so far. "I'd like that" she said. I heard Alexander's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs with my super hearing. I started to get anxious. "Alexander can not know about this, this is our little secret OK?" I stick out my pinky for her to clasp hers onto, in a secret pinky swear. She connected our fingers, nodded, and finished up her work. I ran to the sofa with my vampire speed just in time for him to walk in the door. I try to look away from him and ignore him as he walks in. "Isaura" he says with so much authority. I don't answer, which is probably a bad idea but too late to turn back now. "Isaura, I've been looking for you everywhere" he walks in my way and stands directly in front of me. "Well you found me, now what?" I say annoyed that he's blocking my view. "Let's go we have to be at the fitting in ten minutes" he panics. What fitting? What is wrong with him? I swear he's crazy, I'm not going anywhere with this guy. " what FITTING, what are you talking about?" I ask, emphasizing the word fitting to imitate him. " the fitting for your dress, the one you will wear at the ceremony" he says folding his arms. I just stand up and walk towards the door. Might as well get this over with. " lead the way" i say with my head down in a soft voice. He walks out and i follow. As soon as we pass the kitchen doors my mouth waters from the delicious smells emitting from the inside. My stomach growls and i clutch it. I just know he won't let me stop for breakfast so i don't say anything and just keep following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We make it to the fitting room and there are dresses lined up every where. There's dresses on different racks and shelves. All a different color, shape, or size. They are all  beautiful ball gowns. A lady comes out from behind some racks and greets us with a smile. " your highness," she lowers her head in respect. " may i?" She asks gesturing toward me. "Sure?" That came out more of a question than i intended it to. I'm so confused on what she is trying to do until she lifts both of my arms into a 'T' position and measures my waist and boobs. She sits down her measuring tool and starts frantically searching through the tons of dresses while saying something to herself. This lady is bonkers or something. She finally comes out with a beautiful red gown with red rhinestones attached to the waist of it and with lace lining the neck and arms covered in those same jewels. The dress was gorgeous. What is with them and wanting me to wear red dresses.

(A/N ~ imagine the dress to be long and wedding like)"This is what you will be wearing" Alexander says to me

"This is what you will be wearing" Alexander says to me. Im still in shock. I just hope I'm ready when the time comes.