The Start of it All

"Hello dear siblings." Perseus said with a evil grin. The Olympians still couldn't believe it. Centuries had passed and yet their siblings hadn't been found till now. "What is it that you want, Perseus?" Zeus said. Hearing this Perseus started laughing. He laughed for five minutes straight till he was able to breath. Regaining his composure Perseus looked Zeus in the eye and said, "Isn't it obvious? Our master wants the world in his hands! If he wishes it, it shall be done." Everyone looked at Perseus shocked. Gathering her courage Hera stood up and gave her three siblings her best glare.

Feeling satisfied seeing them flinch slightly Hera then addressed them with a slight hint of sadness in her voice. "Hello...siblings...I....I....WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WE'RE A FAMILY!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!?" Hera broke down. She fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably. Everyone was astonished. Everyone except the three powerful beings in front of her. With a wave of his hand Hera then screamed clutching her head until she fell unconscious. Slugging her over his back Perseus then addressed the shocked Olympians. "You have ten years to prep for war. Until then we shall take Hera, Artemis and Aphrodite as trophies." He said with a evil glint in his eyes. The two said goddesses, besides Hera, started to get ready for a fight when they went through what Hera did which resulted them being unconscious. Teleporting them to their side Perseus,Hestia, and Poseidon went through a black portal along with the three unconscious goddesses.

Once they left the restraints that were placed on the rest of the Olympians vanished. Apollo was the first to react by breaking down in a heap on the floor. He started saying how Artemis didn't deserve what they did to her and how it should have been him they should've taken instead of his older sister. Yes, for the first time in centuries, Apollo finally called Artemis his older sister. But now wasn't the time to cry over her. War was again among the Olympians, but this time, they knew they might be the ones going to Tartarus in the end.