Ummm...Hi?

Perseus P.O.V
I so wanted to start rolling on the floor laughing at the expressions I was getting from the "United Army". To be honest, I would be making the same faces as them if I was in their shoes. Now you must be wondering, "How are you free and not under End's control?". Simple, Chaos freed me.

Flashback (still percy's P.O.V)
I glared at Chaos as he approached me. He smiled to try and make me feel relaxed but I got angrier. "What do you want, Chaos?" I spat out. I couldn't forgive him after his commander killed my wife.

"I'm here to finally free your mind and restore your forgotten memories Perseus." He said softly. "You will never take me away from my master!" I screamed, struggling to free myself. He looked at me sadly for a moment before putting on a stoic face. "Perseus, this wasn't your fate. You and your family were supposed to defeat your father in the first Titan war. After that, civilization would have grown to where it is today. Had my children hadn't interfered with Hestia's, Poseidon's , and your fate, none of this would have happened." He said matter of factly.

I, on the other hand, was utterly confused. "So I would have had a happy peaceful life with my family? And I wouldn't be in my master's army had Gaea and your idiotic children hadn't have interfered with destiny?" I asked hoping I was wrong. Chaos, ruining my hopes, nodded his head.

"Will then I'm happy this was the outcome. Had none of your children interfered, I wouldnt be with my master. If you would I want to return to him." I said.

"Im sorry Perseus, but this is for your own good!" Chaos said before putting a figure on my head. All I felt was pain as he took me from my master's control.

Chaos spoke a few words, a spell, before a glow illuminated us both. When it was gone I felt a weird tingling in my body and chaos was no where in sight. "Chaos!! Where the hell did you go you bastard!?" I yelled. Suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my head.

I then lost control over my body as it was being controlled by an invisible force. The chains holding me broke due to the amount of power coming off of me. I then felt myself regaining lost memories and my connection to my master weakening.

"No....stop...please." I said. I didn't want to betray my master, he did so much for me and I didn't want him to think I betrayed him. I now knew Chaos was the intruder in my mind and he was the one doing this to me.

Before I lost control I gripped the necklace given to me by my master and I messaged him.

"Master! I don't have much time. Chaos is turning me and I'm too weak to battle him do to his children. Please...help...me! I screamed inside my head. I instantly felt a wave of anger wash over me. "Chaos that insolent fool! Sorry Perseus but I'm in another part of the galaxy gaining more allies. You will be turned before I get there." I started hyperventilating. I couldn't leave my master, I just couldn't.

"Master...please...I want to be...with my family! Please...do...something!!" I said desperatly. I heard a sigh from my master. "Very well. I will be there for you in three days time to get you and return you to your rightful place. Until then you won't remember anything about this conservation or our plans." He said.

"Ok....I under...stand. But when you....get here...I will be....far...gone. Bring...reinforcements..." I said. "Understood, until then my love, nice dreams." I suddenly felt memories of me and my time with my master be erased and an excruciating pain as Chaos turned me back to the way I was.

End of Flashback

( still) Perseus P.O.V

The best part was, when End went to erase my memories, my memories came back and he ended up erasing a random memory instead of my time and plans we made together. Even some of the...fun times he and I had together.

"...Pers...Perseu....Perseus!!" Chaos screamed. I looked up to see an angry looking chaos staring my way. "Yes my lord?" I asked shyly. I couldn't help but be afraid of everyone do to my...past. "Can you please tell us of the plans you made with End?" He asked softly. I just nodded in return.

"End's first part of the plan is complete, now that he has the Olympians and their armies now part of his own. The second part was to take out your guys' main base which happened to be Manhattan and Olympus, which again I'm sorry." I said looking around the group. "The next part was to cause war across the galaxy, since with End's army being as big as it is, he has troops to spare." Everyone visibly paled at this information.

"While Chaos and his armies were distracted with keeping peace across the galaxy, he was going to send his version of the giants to go and take over each and every primordials domain, and with the increase of power I somehow keep getting, he already has half of the Banes ready and the rest in the next three years or so."

Again everyone paled at this information. "The last and final part of his master plan was, while everything was disorganized and everyone scattered and planets in chaos, no pun intended," I said while looking at Chaos "He was going to send huge chunks of his army to each and every planet in this solar system and take over while everything was in anarchy and take rule."

I looked around to see everyone had turned ghostly white. "But there's one more thing I forgot to mention, and I'm alright with being killed." At this everyone looked at me strangly. I took a deep breathe and looked at Chaos sadly. "To add salt to the wound, End wanted to fill a being with unbelievable power, power that would make Chaos's father look weak," again everyone turned pale at this, " and have that being destroy Chaos's home world and army."

Everyone started yelling saying they needed to attack this being and kill it before it gets stronger. Chaos just sat there though. For five minutes straight he just sat there until he gasped. Everyone turned to look at him. "What is it, father?" Gaea adked.
Chaos just looked at me before asking quietly, "Is it you, my friend?"

Everyone turned to look at me. I hung my head and stood up. Before I could do anything rivers were already pouring down my face. I looked up, starred everyone in the eye and said, " Say hello to Perseus, the Bane of everything."