THE BLURB

Welcome to Seacrest, where the residents have an average height of six-feet-why-are-we-still-counting inches. In this town, wolves howl in the dark of the woods every night, singing their songs of love and loss.

Enter Alex Kavanaugh.

She's your average teenager who is definitely not emo anymore (survey says that was a LIE), so what happens when her shopaholic mom from hell remarries and moves her to the small town where things are not so normal?

The residents treat her like she's special when she's obviously an alien cosplaying a normal teenager, her four year old stepsister is obsessed with wolves and her illegally attractive jerk of a step brother hates her because he thinks she's a gold-digger, or a witch- or both.

To top it all off she's started to fantasize about kissing him, a whole lot!

Meanwhile her best friend Karma is left in Satin Ridge to figure out why her little sister Kaitlyn was so obsessed with the school's resident fuckboy, Ashton Fuller and even though she already has a boyfriend, she starts to develop an unhealthy obsession of her own in the form of Tyler Parish, the emo boy she never noticed—who rudely squeezes himself into the picture.

The rumors say that Tyler is an undead vampire and the more Karma notices him, the more she wants to find out if those rumors are true.

Besides, it couldn't hurt to go on one totally platonic date with your friendly neighborhood vampire.

Right?
×××

-With unexpected twists and snarky remarks, Jerkwad will have you up at 1 in the morning wondering why you're still reading this crap and whether or not they're going to make out soon because it's already the end of the book and your whoremones can't take much more.

•But you'll read on anyway because you really really wanna know how it ends ;)
______________________________________

•But you'll read on anyway because you really really wanna know how it ends ;) ______________________________________