Chapter 2

Alis POV

one week later

i woke up to my cell phone ringing in my ear.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" i asked the caller, not bothering look at the caller ID.

"14 MORE DAYS!!! 14 MORE DAYS!!!" a voice that sounded like a mix of Evie and Randy said. "WE CANT WAIT!! WE CANT WAIT!!! I CANT WAI-"

i hung up befor they could finish their one sided conversation. its not they they would notice. they were too excited.

i looked at my alarm clock. ITS ONLY 11:59 AM ON A SATURDAY! WHAT ARE EVIE AND RANDY DOING UP SO EARLY?!?!

i turned over onto my left side and went back to sleep. mmmmm, nice, beautiful, amazing sleepppp......

************************************

i woke up when i started to smell homemaid meatballs.

i got out of bed and streched. i heard my back, shoulders and hips crack. I walked up to my mirror wall and checked myself out. my fire red hair is toussled in a kinda wavy, hot way and my pjs are wrinkled. in my pj shorts you can see my musculair legs.

"Ali, get up sweetie! Its supper time!!! Dress in something nice. The neighbours are coming over!" Holly, my step mom called up the stairs.

My parents arent divorced, my real mom died three years ago when i was 14. thats the reason i self harmed. My boyfriend of the time, Erik, helped me through my struggle of depression. When he introduced me to street dancing and urban dance, it was another way to deal with my feelings. we broke up by the time we were fifteen, but we've stayed friends. Hes also my neigbour, the only child in the family whos coming over tonight for supper.

i ignored what Holly sai about dressing in something nice and put on my black Cachi Momma pants with my Batman sideless tanktop and a bright yellow bando under it so you cant see my bra. I brushed out my hair an put on some mascara. my skin is already perfect enough, and i took a shower less than 24 hours ago. i sprayed on some peach body spray and walked downstairs.

"Mmmmmm meat balls." i said with a smile on my face when i walked into our HUGE kitchen. My dad is an architect for some huge company, so he makes lots of money. He met Holly after my mom died, and it was love at first sight. Most kids hate their stepmoms, but im happy that dad has a second chance at love. he deserves it.

"Didnt i tell you to dress nicely?" asked Holly.

"I changed out of my pjs and brushed my hair. Thats dressy enough for me!" i said.

"wel-" Holly started, but the doorbell cut her off.

I ran to the door and practicaly threw it open.

"ERIK!!" i yelled, as i threw myself into his arms.

"ALI!!!" Erik yelled as he caught me and swung me around.

"ERIK? WHO'S THAT? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HER LIKE THAT?" a bitchy girls voice yelled at Erik.

i turned around and saw a pretty girl with fake brown hair. Her face had way too much makeup on it.

"Elizabeth, this is Ali, my bestfriend. Ali, this is Elizabeth, my new girlfriend." Erik explained.

"Whatever. This supper better be vegan or I'm. Not. Eating." Elizabeth threatened. she obviously thought that people would care.

"Welcome to my home, Elizabeth!" i said in a fake happy voice.

"So, is the supper vegan?" Elizabeth said, acting like she hadnt heard me.

"Nope." i said casually, and walked inside.

I ran to the kitchen and saw Holly.

"Did you know that Erik has brought a date?" i asked her.

"Yes i did." Holly answered.

"Did you know that shes vegan?" i questioed.

"Yes. This is tofu in BBQ sauce. They smell and tast the same." Holly said, acting like she didnt just ruin my supper.

"TOFU?! TOFU?! WHAT THE HELL??" i yelled, running upstairs.

i could hear Holly invite Erik and Elizabeth to seat at the table.

************************************

for the past hour, all i could hear is Holly, Erik and Elizabeth laughing thier butts off.

"urrrrrgggg." i said into my pillow.

Ive been tryingto make a new dance for the dance off in 3 weeks, but my brain feels dead.

i grabbed my zebra print bathrobe an went into my ensuite bathroom, maybe a shower will help.

+++++++++++++++++

SECOND CHAPTER IS NOW UPPPP!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

so yeah... it takes me about 2 hours per chapter, and that includes looking through the charecter list to see who everyones name is.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT EVIE!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!

so yeah..... BYE

-SYDNEY (BATGIRL)