chapter 3

Evies POV

one week later (1 week till Warped Tour)

"Eviiiiiiieeeeeee can you come over? Ali and i just bought new outfits, and we need your oppinion." Randy asked me.

"Ill be over in 10." i said, walking out of my house to my pickup truck.

i didnt bother telling my parents where i was going. They're in Mexico for another week, and my stepbrother

Jefferson is too busy hanging out with his girlfriend Jade to worry about me.

I climbed into my pickup and turned on the radio. 'In The End' by Black Veil Brides was on. i turned up the volume all the way, rolled my windows down, and drove to Randys house.

************************************

"i know we all have different styles for clothes, but we need a third oppinion, ok?" Ali asked.

"sure, whatever." i answreed. i was too busy texting Jefferson to really pay attention to Ali or Randy.

"How does this one look?" asked Randy. She wore ripped black skinny jeans, with hot pink flower fishnets underneath. For a top, she wore a black off the shoulder tshirt. the back of the shirt was gray and had the same lace patterin as the flower fishnets. For shoes she wore white Doc Martins with the shoe lace on her left she being hot pink, and her right one being black.

"YOU LOOK AMAZIN!!!!' i yelled very loudely.

"Thanks!" said Randy, checking herself out in her full length mirror.

"LOOK AT ME!!" yelled Ali, as she walked out of Randys walk in closet.

What Ali was wearing , could only be described as something my 92 year old great grandmother would wear. She wore a pastal pink pencile skirt that ended just below her knees, with a matching jaket, plain white crew neck tshirt. nylons that were the wrong colour, ugly black oxfords and a pastal pink hat that had a bow that was 4 times too big for the hat on it.

"BEAUTIFUL!! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!" i yelled, my voice dripping with sarcasme.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! I think ill be wearing this outfit to Warped next week." Ali joked.

"Keep a close eye on your boy, hunny, Ali will be stealin' ALL dem boys!" Randy said, trying to do a Boston accent.

"No, just.... no." Ali said.

"But seriously Ali, what did you buy?" i asked.

"nothing, all the stores i shop at were closed." Ali said with a sad look on her face.

"What store did you get the GORGEOUS outfit you are currently wearing?" i asked Ali, still amoused at the way she was dressed.

"my moms friend saw us while we were at the mall, and she decided ti buy me this because my short shorts and tank top were too 'revealing'. What a crazy lady!" Ali exclaimed.

"Hey Evie, what have you had to eat today?" Randy asked me.

"Ummm... cereal." i answered back, hoping she couldnt tell that i was lying. 4 years ago, i developped an Eating Disirder called Anorexia. i also had a bit of Bulimia. Randy and Ali are my only friends who know, and theyre always making sure i eat enough.

i dont really have a sad story about my Eating Disorder. One day i woke up and thought about how unperfrct i am. thats it. no bullying. no media telling me to be skinny. nothing.

"Liessss!" Yelled Ali as she jumped on me.

*RIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!!* Alis skirt ripped.

"NOOOO MY WARPED TOUR SKIRT!!!" yelled Ali, as she fake cried.

"Ooopps looks like we hafta go shopping for another GLAMOROUS warped out fit." Randy said with a shrug.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HEEYYYYOOO

IM SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A WEEK, its been a busy week.

ITS BEEN A REALLY BUSY WEEKEND TOO, BUT I SAID I WOULD UPDATE IT BEFOR MONDAY, AND ITS 11 pm ON SUNDAY WHERE I LIVE.

*achevment unlocked: update book by time you said you would*

SOOO YEAH.... NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DAY BEFOR WARPED :O

yeahh..... so umm leave comments, ill figure out how to read them eventually.

if you have anything to say about the story, just message me i guess.

ALSO, MESSAGE ME IF YOU LIKE RAINBOW UNICORNS XD

BYYYEEEEE

-syd (batgirl)