Chap 7

IM BACKKKK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evies POV

"I really like you." Andy said.

"I-I like you too." I answered, feeling awesome.

"Ohhh...I was talking to my pizza... But I really like you too, Evie." He answered.

*snort* I heard Randy snort beside me as my face turned bright red.

I started moving away from Andy, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close, so we were partly cuddling.

"Awww!" I heard Ali say beside me, cuddled up with Blake.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." I heard Randy murmur.

"Randy shut up! It's cute!" Ali yelled at Randy.

"No I think I'm actually going to throw up!" Randy said as she ran to the closest trash can, blowing chunks into it.

"BLADE! You should take her to the medical tent!" Blake exclaimed, obviously hoping that Blade would fall in love with Randy.

"Naw, I'm good!" Blade said, texting on his stupid phone.

"Wow Blade, I'm glad that you're being social with us instead of being on your phone!" I said, sounding sarcastic.

"Mmhhhmm." Blade answered.

"Ass hole." Ali murmured under her breath.

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna leave. I just went to the medical tent and I have the flu. They said i should go home. Ill text you. Take lots of pics for me." Randy said hugging all of us but Blade.

"Bye" said, not wanting her to leave.

"Aren't you going to hug Blade?" I asked, trying to get them together.

"Eww no, he has cooties!" Randy exclaimed.

Ali and I knew that was code for that she liked him.

Ali and I did a private high-five, knowing that we would need Blake and Andy's help for our lab to work.

"Hey Blade, why don't you walk Randy to the doors, I heard that there's better cell service there." Ali easily lied, trying to get Blade away.

"Yeah, sure." Blade said, walking away with Randy.

"We need to hook them up!!" Ali and I told the boys once Randy and Blade where out of earshot.

"He has a girl friend... Who's a bitch." Blake said.

ANDY'S POV

"So why doesn't he breakup with her?" Evie asked Blake.

"He feels sorry for her." I answered.

"Why?" Ali asked.

"Her brother commuted suicide a few months ago and she is still depressed over it." Blake answered.

"Where her and her brother close?" Evie said.

"Nope. They talked at most once a year." I answered.

"Ohhh." Evie and Ali said.

"Yeah. We need them to breakup." Andy said.

"Give me her phone number and I can do that for you." Ali said.

"Oh no!" Evie exclaimed.

"Oh yes!" Ali said, with a wild look in her eyes.