Chap 6

HELLO CHILDREN!!!

Listen, their was a mix up in the last chappy, so I went back and corrected the way that Andy (one of the four guys that the girls meet at warped) Looks. Luckily, one of my friends pointed out the mistake. I went back and corrected it, but if you don't feel like reading the chapter again, the cutie Andy has light brown hair, blue-green eyes and a few freckles on his nose (I determined to make him have freckles, ok?)

Sorry for the mix up :/

ITS STORY TIME, CHILDREN!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ali's PoV

"WHOOPOOPIPIOIUEHBSGZHJSVSSKSJAVHSIABWSGXVBANQLWO!" I Screamed out after Sleeping with Sirens ended.

"Owwwwwwwwww, you screamed that in my ear!" Blake yelled at me.

"Sorry, my micro-munchkin!" I said back, as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

Blake smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Awwwwwww!" Evie said staining at us. "You two are so cute!"

"Oh Evie, you hopeless romantic." Randy said, obviously still pumped from watching Sleeping with Sirens.

"What band should we see next?" Andy asked.

"I wanna see Bring Me The Horizon!!!" I yelled.

"They play in two hours!!" A random guy yelled at me.

"Thanks, Joe." I answered.

"My names not Joe..." He said.

"You look like a Joe, you should change your name." I responded.

"Okay. HI EVERYONE! IM JOE!" The guy, who's name is now Joe, yelled.

"Bye Joe, Ill miss you!!" I yelled as my group walked away.

"What now?" My micro-munchkin asked.

"Ali is hungryyyyyyy!!!" I said.

"Let's get pizza!" Evie said, obviously happy to be holding hands with Andy. Hmmm... I didn't notice that until now... I wonder how long they've been holding hands....

"What do ya say, Blade?" Andy asked him.

"Ya, sure,whatever." Blade mumbled, typing furiously on his phone.

"Pizza it is!" I said, dragging Blake with me. Everyone had to run to keep up with me.

"Jesus penis, slow down, mad woman!" Randy yelled. (I truly am sorry if what she said was offensive to anyone.)

"You can run fast!" Blake said, looking like he was about to pass out.

"Awww is Blakey-Boo tired?" I said using a baby voice.

"YUPPERS!" Blake yelled, making people around us stair.

"We should scare the others!" I said, planning out how we'll do it.

"Ok." Blake said, totally chill.

We hid behind the pizza thingy, waiting for the others.

Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned into him.

"BOO MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" Randy yelled, popping out of nowhere.

"HOLY SHIT-FUCK!" Blake and i yelled.

"RANDY! HOW COULD YOU RUIN THIER ROMANTIC AA FUCK MOMENT!!" Evie yelled as she walked up to us. When she came closer, you could see the steam come out of her ears and the fire in her eyes. She. Is. PISSED.

"GAHHHH HELP MEEEEEE!!!" Randy yelled, running away from Evie.

BLAKE POV

Ali and I laughed as Evie chased Randy for awhile.

I still had my arm round Ali's waist. It felt perfect. Like it was meant to be. I would be enjoying Ali's company more than I already am, but I'm worried about Blade leading Eandy on then ditching her, like he has so many other girls. He's been on his phone for awhile. I hope he breaks up with Gabbie today. She's a bitch.

"Ready for pizza?" Ali asks me as she looks into my eyes with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Sure." I answer, as we get in line.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry thing chapter was so short!! I've been packing for a trip I'm taking to the states. I'm leaving tomorrow, and I won't have Internet for the two week trip. Up next is Evie and Andy's POV.

Also, I've run out of ideas, so if some one could message me or comment sown things they would like the group to do, or if you would like them to listen to a certain band or solo artist, message and comment!!!

ILL MISS EVERYONE GREATLY!!

LOVE YOUS,

BATGIRL