Chappy 8

Randy's POV

I ran away from Warped to the nearest trash can and threw up. I turned around looking for Blade to thank him for walking me out, but he was gone. Surprise surprise.

"What an asshole." I muttered to myself.

I texted my mom, asking her to pick me up.

As I waited for her reply, I felt like someone was looking at me. I discreetly looked to my left, then to my right and then turned around. There was a little girl. I'd guess she was about 6. She had blue eyes and bleach blond hair. She looked really shy.

"Heyyyy." I say, breaking the awkward tension.

LUNA'S POV

I'm lost. No I'm seriously lost. I'm also terrified. There are scary people everywhere who keep bumping into me.

I'm so lost in thought that I drop Mr.Fluffy. I hiccup and quickly run after it as it rolls away.

I pick it up and stand straight only to be right behind a girl. She was really pretty.

There was a boy with her but he quickly left.

"What an asshole." She muttered. He pulled out a cellphone and clicked a few buttons. I watched as she looked side to side.

I had to run. I couldn't let her see me like this! I try to run but in routed to the ground.

Soon she was facing me.

"Heyyyy." She says.

"Hi." I whimper. She smiles and pats my head. "How old are you?"

She seemed nice, I guess I can trust her. "I'm 6 you?" I smile slightly. She opens her mouth to answer but a car horn goes of. "I have to go. It was nice meeting you." She smiles.

Wait she's leaving me? I watch as she climbed into the truck. Before I know it I run to the truck and jump into the back. I surround myself with boxes and hide.

What am I doing? Well no turning back now.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Blades POV

Once Randy or whatever her name is is out side, I text Blake to see where he is and sneak back into Warped. I find the group easily. They're walking to the stage that Black Veil Brides will be playing on in 20 minutes.

"How's Randy doing?" Ali asked.

"Fine." I say texting my girlfriend. She said she wants me to go over to her house tonight. I can finally nail her. YESSS!

"And you made sure that she got into her car safely?" Evie asked.

"Mmmhhhmmm." I say, trying to sound like I did stay and didn't ditch her.

"What type of vehicle does her mom drive?" Ali asked.

"Ummmm... And SUV?" I say, hoping i get it right.

"WRONG WRONG WRONG!" Ali screamed. "SHE DRIVES A TRUCK!"

"Ok, so I didn't get a good look at the truck. That doesn't mean I didn't make sure she was safe." I said, trying to reason.

"Liiieeesssssss." Ali hissed.

"Whatever, I'm leaving to go be with my beautiful girlfriend. Bye." I said, not waiting for them to say bye.

Time to have some sexual intercourse.

'I can't wait to make love XOXO <3' Gabbie texted. Her real name is Brittany but she wants people to call her Gabbie.

She thinks we're gonna make love? No. I'm gonna use her for sex and once she get boring, ill ditch her and move on to the next.

I'm like that. Get over it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HIYA!!!

Luna9542 wrote Luna's POV

You should go check her out.

Ummm.... I have big plans for the next chapter.

SEE YA

BATGIRL