Chapter 3

Pic of Issac

(Issac POV)

"Alpha we need you in the court yard ASAP " my beta Lucian said through the mind link in his "something's wrong start panicking" voice.
I chucked "Im coming...are the warriors ready?" I ask .

We're going to war with one of the strongest packs.
And against the strogest alpha on this side of the world.

The problem is no one has ever saw the son of a bitch.He has butchered entire packs,he own most of the territory in North America.The asshole is now after my territory but he's got another thing coming

"Yes alpha...we move out in 30 mins" Walking out of my office towards the court yard.Over 500 soldiers standing there waiting for me to give instructions.

There's a good chance alot of them was gonna dying. I had to stand here and lie about them making it back to their families. I hated it. Theres also a chance that i won't make it back . I didn't want to be remembered as a lair.

"You see as you know Alpha Maxwell is making a move against us,he wants our territory. Im gonna be straight with you guy, theres a pretty good chance we might die but i dont know 'bout you but im not giving up the place generations of tribal wolfs called home without a fight!" When i stopped all i heard was cheering and chanting. Wow i should do thus whole telling the true thing more offen.

"Ok you heard him people...lets get this show on the road" Lucian shouted to the crowd. They all followed him.

"Isaac!" I heard someone calling out. I turned around and saw my little brother running towards me.
"Hey bud i have to go now.I'll be back soon ok" i hugged him tight he the only family i have.

"When i come back I'll take you anywhere you'd like." He slightly pulled away and look up at me.
"You promise?" He asked sadly.I knew he was looking for confirmation of my return so i gave it to him.

"Yup i promise but i really have to go " he let go and smiled. I turned away and walked to where Lucian and the others was waiting.

Dear goddness please let me live he needs me, im all he has.

***

It already night fall and the pack and i just arrived. I send off some of the trackers to see if they find anything. Since we got here my wolf Drew has been on edge.He keeps pacing back and forth and howling ,its really starting to get on my nerves.

"Dude you need to stop...you're giving me a headache" I snap at him.

"Im sorry but I can't help it ....i have this feeling something is gonna happen" he began the howling again i was about to respond but i saw the Dark Moon Pack standing in front me.

Walking out from the pack a male in his twenties or so stood in front the pack ,he was powerful but not the alpha most likely the beta.

I started to smell the most intoxicating, beautiful scent ever. It smells like vanilla and strawberries. I try finding the sorce until the crowd in front me started parting and the most beautiful girl i ever layed eye on stood in front the pack.

"Mate!" Drew shouts and starts howling in excitement

"Mine!" I growled. I know she heard me but she had this blank look on her face. Seriously out of all the wolves out there I get the one who trying to kill me.