chapter 16

Lana's POV

I leaned down and my lips were on his. His hand cup the back of my neck trying to deepen the kiss.It was hot and intense. My fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. When I got it off,I came up for air. I kissed along his jawline and down his neck and his chest. I flicked his nipple with my tongue and tugged on it with my teeth, causing him to groan in pleasure.
I licked my way down as abs until I met the waistband of his jeans.

There's fire in his ice-blue eyes that are now fixed on me. My dress is still above my waist and wet with my sweat, but I don't care.

I pulled down him pants and boxers exposing his raging erection. My hand is firmly grasping it.

He's staring down at me wild-eyed. I should let him suffer like I suffered for the last three weeks.However, despite my recent orgasm, I'm still too lustful.I run my fingers on his member circling them around it. It's so big my thumb can't reach my other fingers.

I send him a mischievous smile, before licking his dick from base to head, and then slip it into my mouth. He groans, a hint of panic widening his eyes. I lower my head to get him deeper, and the head of his dick hits the back of my throat. I don't feel any gag reflex whatsoever-must be the orgasm that's relaxed all my muscles-so I bob my head up and down around his dick without caring about gaging.

I can hear his breathing getting deeper and louder. His legs begin trembling under my hands. I press them to stop the annoying movement and pull his dick out of my mouth, glancing up at him for his reaction.
" Not yet." I growled and grip his shaft right below its head and squeeze it gently to stop his sperm from shooting, enjoying the pulsation of his dick in my palm.

When his moment of orgasm is gone, together with the trembling of his legs, I took him into my mouth again and grab his balls to massage them. The trembling of his legs returns, and I'm forced to take him out of my mouth again to prevent him from climaxing.

I'm not yet finished with him, and I'll make him pay several times more for what he did to me. He has yet to open his mouth to speak his objection. His speechlessness is only adding to my pleasure.

I shower his dick with the vast amount of saliva my mouth is producing and take him into my mouth again.

He reach his hand towards me pulling my hair away from my face,holding it in place.When his legs start shaking again, I start to pull back, but this time he fists his hands through my hair and thrusts his dick deep into my throat. I'm not upset by having him take control, just shocked. He fucks my mouth with a primal force, hitting the head of his member deep into my throat.

The heat and desperation his body is emitting is making my sex wet with a fully renewed desire. I continue stroking his balls while I suck him with vigor and determination, remembering the hurricane in me only a few minutes ago.

Just when the thrusts get furious and the trembles stronger, he sprays hot spurts of sperm, blasting into my throat.When he was done, I lightly dragged my teeth along his manhood and kiss his tip.

I stood up and retrieved my panties.I felt his eyes following my movements. I downed the last bit of tequila it had in the flask and went looking for more.

Just like I have clothes hidden in the woods, I also have booze.

I headed in the direction of the lake not caring if he was following me but I knew he was. I closer I got to the lake, the closer he got to me.

As I approached where I hid the bottle , I brushed away the leaves covering it.
thank god it's Whisky, I need something strong.