Chapter 5

Lana pov

My bedroom door slammed open causing me to jolt awake. My eye took some time to adjust,I saw Bryan standing outside my room not even stepping in. He was pissed.He never get upset with me,no matter how difficult I make his life he never he gets pissed or never shows it at least.

"I come in " my voice sounded hoarse.
He hesitantly stepped in.I got up and lock the door. He turned to me and said " How can I help you alpha?" His tone was harsh and I can feel the anger radiating from him.Ok maybe he was beyond pissed.

I cupped his face in my hands,
"What's wrong babe?" I said softly.
He shook his head and removed my hands and turned away.
"Don't call me that " Its too early for this shit.
"Bryan tell me what's wrong so I could fix it" I demanded.
His eyes was now pitch black and he started growling.

"You're a lot of things Lan but i didnt take you for a slut" he shouted What the hell is he talking about.
"Wha-"
"Don't play dumb ...i saw you with him...so that's what you're doing now spreading your legs to get what you want...killing to get it wasn't enough..."

Red hot anger started taking over me until I was shaking with it. I flashed my fangs warning him not to fuck with me.
Unfortunately he knows me too well.
He knows I only succumb to this type of unrefined anger when I'm hurt. And I am hurt, the thread holding  my already shattered heart began to unravel knowing he thought so lowly of me.

He took a step back and exhaled.
"Look ...I'm didn't mean it ok I was so angry I wasn't thinking straight...I'm so sorry Lan...I can't lose you. " he pulled me against his chest ,I growled and struggled to get out. And he struggled to hold me but in the end we cancelled each other out.
After a while I accepted defeat and I let him hold me, he whispered comforting words in my ear.

Thats when I felt it, the knot in my lower abdomen.I felt like fire was burning me from the inside out.His touch begun to send shockwaves of pleasure through my body making me moan so loudly that im pretty sure everyone in the pack house heard it.
Im goin into heat. I pushed Bryan away from me.

Oh fuck!

"Shit Lan... Are you in heat?" Byran looked at me and his eyes turned black with desire.
"Noo...Im just moaning like sex crazed bunny cause its fun" I said sarcastically.
"Strip now!" He growled.

I was about to but then I remembered Issac and the promise I made him.

"N-no...I'm fine...I have a lot of work today with the both packs,I can't be late" I lied.
"You really think its a good idea walking around like this, especially since there are a lot more unmated males" he raised a valid point but it'll be fine, I'll be fine.

"I'll be fine Bryan"I insisted.I wrapped my arms around myself. Oh my god I want him so badly.I want to feel his skin against mine. His lips against mine.I want to feel him in me.A pool of wetness formed in my panties by just thinking about him.
To hell with Issac!
Mate or not I have needs..
And Byran is what I need.

He moved closer and closer and soon he was standing in front me. My nipples tightened in anticipation. And I knew that I'd never wanted anyone the way I wanted Byran.

His hand cupped my breast, lightly teasing my nipple through the thin cotton fabric of my tank top. His other arm locked my hips against his, and he pushed against me. His tongue begun to stroke my throat. Long, sensuous licks of his tongue flicked against my skin. I can feel his hardness pressing against me.Moan after moan escaped my mouth.

He growled, He inched back a bit and stared at me, his gaze traveling over my body. "You're so beautiful. Every inch of you."

He stepped towards me. His arms locking around my waist, lifting me off the ground and wrapping my legs around him.