Like Its Not My Birthday

Lemme tell you about my life. I moved here when I was about 5 and I met some pretty awesome people. Lemme tell u some of there names. Zoey, Rose, and Keitei.

Zoey is a nerd, but she has an attitude. Her friends are mostly boys. But there not the cool boys. Zoey has brown hair and has glasses. She sits next to me in class. We doodle on each others homework. We have tons of fun. She's crazy. But that's why she's my bffl.

Rose is the fashionista, but she's really nice. Zoey and Rose are like complete opposites, but they get together well. Rose sits across from me in class. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She always wears stuff from either justice or abrocrombie. She always wears bows in her hair and headbands.

Keiti is Chinese. She moved here in October. She is so nice. She loves sports and she has brown curly hair. She doesn't have the squinty eyes like people in china do. She's crazy. But we have tons of fun!

Since I have a summer birthday, July 9th to be exact, I celebrate my birthday not at school, but at Cares. Cares is lots of fun. The best part is that Zoey, Rose, and Keiti go there! Tomorrows July 9th. I'm really excited!! "Go to bed!!!" My mom calls from downstairs. "Alright!" I call back. I must have a lot of energy for tomorrow.

~~~~DERPS 11th BIRTHDAY~~~~

I get up at 9 and camp starts at 10, and then Cares starts at 6. Pm. I stretch. I get out of bed and get dressed. I check the alarm on my phone, I set it for 9:15. Good call I know. It rang and it said "Derps 11th Birthday!" "Yay!" I screech. My mom wakes up and tells me to shut up, so I sit down.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and make myself some birthday cereal. My brother, Coolio, sneaks up on me. He shoves my face in my cereal. He sings happy birthday as I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I grab my bag and I go outside to wait for the bus.

Everyone says that there was an earthquake last night, but I didn't feel a thing. But my best friend Heather wasn't there next to me, I don't think she was even on the bus.

Lemme tell u a little bit about Heather. She's a nerd, but she's my nerd. She's crazy too. She has glasses. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Heather goes to camp with me. She's my bffl.

"What happened to Heather?" I asked.

"Uhhh, she died last night from the earthquake."

"What!" I screeched.

The bus driver told me to shut my piehole, her words not mine, and told me to sit down. I wasn't sitting next to anyone as we passed Heathers house. I started to cry. I lost one of my best friends.

P.s. Zoey is dedicated to my friend Rachel. Rose is dedicated to my friend Ashley. Keiti is dedicated to my friend Brielle. Heather is dedicated to my friend Sasha. And Coolio is dedicated to my brother Joey.