Guilt

Good thing me and Cody didnt get married. Cody didnt seem so happy when everyone started to clean up the wedding. He just walked past me with his face acne and his jet black hair.

"I'm sorry you weren't ready," Cody said. "I thought we had something special."

I knew what he meant. I thought it was gross. When I told Keiti what happened she screamed "YOLO" and rushed toward the wedding and her and this other girl got married. Her name was Lisa.

"Hi," Lisa said to me. "You smell good."

"Thanks..." I said. "I guess."

I think I'm gonna take off this bf thing for a while. I'm just gonna stick with my girlfriends. Okay that just sounds wrong. How about if I say girlz. That's better.

Let's just get off this topic for now. Anyways you know stuff like YOLO and LOL and IKR? Well I have no idea what those mean. It's really getting on my nerves.

There are these 3 girls at my school. Jun'kead, Isabella, and Kebit. I know right. Those names are lame. Anyways they saw me yesterday and they started whispering. But if there's one thing about Jun'kead is that she's a terrible whisperer. But they walked past me today at school again.

"What boy would fall for her," Jun'kead said. "She's a piece of trash!"

"IKR," Isabella said.

"LOL," Kebit said.

Anyway it did look like Cody really fell for me. Wait, I said to get off the topic didn't I? Well whatever were back on the topic. It really hurt me to know that I was the one who've started to like him when he was beautiful. Now when I look at him I just think "bye."

I really hurt his feelings. I feel guilty. If there's one thing I've heard about guilt is that the only way to get guilt away is to do something to help someone else or make them feel good. Sounds wrong again.

When we were walking home his hair turned brown and his face acne literally popped! I know right. I think that's what IKR stands for. Anyways since he was beautiful again I decided to make the same move to him.

I kissed him. He turned back to his beautiful self with his blonde hair.

"If you want me to stay like this your gonna have to be my girlfriend," he said while he was getting closer.

"Deal," I said.

I pushed Cody away. We shook hands. We ran inside the house. We were together.

P.s. Lisa is dedicated to my friend Erica. Jun'kead is dedicated to my friend Jordyn. Isabella is dedicated to my friend Gabriella. And Kebit is dedicated to my friend Mackenzie.