P!NK

Cody showed me a singer. I love her. People call her P!NK. Lemme tell you about her.

She used to have pink hair, but now she has blonde hair. She just wears a pink bow in her hair. She's one of those gangsters who sings about love.

When I went home I stole one of Cody's notebooks, and I also stole his diary. But we'll get to that later. Anyways I took the notebook and wrote a list of P!NK's songs. From Just Give Me A Reason to So What! She's really cool.

"Ring ring ring!" My phone said.

Cool tone I know. I answered. It was Cody.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi this is Cody," Cody said. "I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it!!!"

"You, me, and both of our parents are going..."

"Yeah yeah!" I screech.

"To a P!NK concert!" Cody says.

"I'm gonna have to excuse myself."

I hang up the phone. I am going to a P!NK concert!! I hope we get front row. I go downstairs to tell my mom. She likes P!NK too.

"Who's paying?" She asks. Because only my mother would ask that.

"Cody's mom," I say.

"Great then I'm in!"

Tomorrows the P!NK concert. It's this Thursday night. IKR. Yes I used it right! Anyways it's stupid that they made the concert on Thursday, since the concert doesn't end until 11.

I'll go bed now, at exactly 6:57, so I'm not tired when the concert ends.

~~~~~~~P!NK CONCERT~~~~~~~

I get up. I get my clothes and my towel and jump in the shower while singing We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus.

I turn of the water and wring out my hair. I slip on my "SIMPLY AWESOME" T-shirt and my neon green sweats.

I go downstairs to find an omelet with cheese and bacon. It was my moms cooking! That's a surprise because my mom never cooks breakfast.

"Mom, why did you cook me breakfast?" I ask.

"I'm really excited about the P!NK concert, and I don't want to embarrass you, so I'm trying to be like one of those moms who helps out alot."

"Wow," I say. "Thanks!"

I gobble down the omelet and then my mom says she's gonna drive me! She's never drives me to school.

She pulls me up to the front of the school. She throws me out of the car (literally) and drives away.

Me, Rose, Zoey, and Keiti pushed the fire alarm. We were excused for the rest 6 hours.

That means I have 7 hours to nap, or do some other random shit. I check my phone. I have a voice mail. It's from Cody. He says he's gonna sing to me at the concert, and he wanted me to check his voice. I listened to his voice to find out he was a....

Now, how do I say how TERRIBLE HE WAS. I don't want him singing. I'd rather have the famous Cody Simpson sing to me. And he's not half as much as a singer as Cody. Im calling him.

"Hey are you excited for me to sing," Cody says.

"Actually about that," I say. "I don't want you singing."

"Oh it's too late for that," Cody says. "I already set it up with the stage manager, but if you really don't want me to sing, then ill give you the number."

"Alright." I say.

Cody gives me the number. I think I'll call the stage manager later. I check Cody's blog. I start to cry. Why you ask? Because he wrote something crappy about me in his status. Here's what it said.

"I tricked my girlfriend into actually thinking I was gonna sing to her...why would I do that? Because I don't wanna embarrass myself, she's hitious. Ugly I tell you."

I stopped reading from there. I commented on his status.

"Cough cough (slut) cough" I made my comment say.

He answered back right away. He was on there 24/7

"Why do you care?" Cody commented.

I commented back.

"Because I'm your girlfriend!" I commented.

"Oh..." Cody commented.

"I'm coming over to your house." I commented.

I put on my neon pink flip flops and head next door. I went up to Cody's room. He was downstairs in the den. I stole the 4 tickets and let Rose, Keiti and Zoey come. My mother didn't come. But since Zoey is good with movies and shit, she video taped it for her.

I text Cody and tell him were through. Then I enjoy the rest of the concert with my bffls.