Revenge

~~~~~~~~~THAT DAY~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7:45.

"Crap!" I screamed.

I ran to the bathroom with my makeup bag as fast as I could. I was really tired because at 12 this morning my mom and brothet were screaming:

"Conejo conejo!"

Which they say every first day of the month.

Anyways I ran to the bathroom as fast as i could. I showered while singing All I Want Is Everything by Victoria Justice.

After I dried off, i put on my 'POUND THE FIRE TRUCKING BITCH' shirt with my favorite denim shorts.

I took my makeup bag and put on some concealer and a dash of mascara. I went downstairs, took a nutrigrain bar and ran out the door (because I was late).

I sat next to Zoey on the bus. I haven't sat next to her in a while. I've been sitting next to my new friend Amy now. She's really nice. Lemme describe her.

She has blond hair with bangs. She has hazel eyes and glasses. Actually she got contacts 2 days ago but yeah. She's like my bffl.

So me and Zoey were talking and laughing our asses off until the bus stopped. Then we got off and we saw Rose. She wasn't with us for a while because her dad shipped her to some Military for Girls thing. But she was back now.

"Can we push the fire alarm?" Rose said. "In honor of my return!"

She whipped a crown from her backpack and put it on. She pushed her silky, brown hair back to my blond, wavy, beautiful, silky, mature, hair. Anyways she did her signature miss America wave. And that's when I spoke up.

"No!" I said. "Sorry princess."

I'm guessing she felt offended because she started crying. Ugh she is oh so sensitive. She got everybody's attention with her teary, green eyes, and also the part where she was sobbing really loud. Everyone went over to comfort her. Then Rich got a hold of the guidance counsler and she took Rose to her office. Lemme tell you about Rich.

He has Justin Bieber hair. And I don't stare into his eyes. He's Rose's boyfriend.

"What happened?" He said as he was walking over.

"She was acting all bitchy and bossy around me so i was all like 'sorry princess' and she just went hysterical!" I said.

"Yeesh!" He said and walked away.

"So anyways Zoey, just like we did last time but with a different code word." I whispered in Zoey's ear.

"Whats da code wordd👊" she texted me.

I looked at her. She smiled with her phone in her hand. I sighed and texted back.

"Cookies with mustachess😂😊" i texted.

We both laughed as I walked to the top of the school.

"Do you see the target?" Zoey asks through a walkie talkie.

"Affirmative." I say.

"Great where is our subject?" Zoey asks.

"I honestly don't know." I say. "I like saying affirmative."

I see through my binoculars Zoey rolling her eyes, dropping her walkie talkie, giving me the middle finger and walking away.

"I try to help you and all you do is treat me like shit!😡" she texts me.

"Your loss!😏" i text and block her number.

Now it's just me. Wait! I can call Keiti. She helped me with Cody! But I just decide to text her.

"Hey. Meet me up on the roof of the school. I got something we could do!👌" i text.

She texts back right away. She was always good with that.

"Kay💥" she texts.

So i wait about five minutes and she shows up. I tell her the plan and then she walks down to the first floor. She finds him and tackles him.

That was easy now wasn't it.