Cody

You know, I've never liked boys. My mom is trying to find me a husband here, like I'm Cinderella. But a new boy just moved here. I think he's cute. Believe me, if I think he's cute, than you know I'm serious, because I'm very picky when it comes to boys. And guess what, he lives next door! I'm gonna go over to his house tomorrow. Lemme tell you about him.

He has blonde hair, his bangs cover his eyes. And he's Australian, just like me mate! He has blue eyes too. He's like me soulmate!

So, you see why I like him now don't you. His name is Cody. I gotta go and get to sleep. I must not look tired when I go over to his house.

~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

I get up at 7:30. Today's the first day of sixth grade! And Cody's in the same class as me! I get dressed and brush my teeth. I screech because I'm really happy that Cody's in my class. My mom tells me to shut it, so I stop. When I went down for breakfast my mom came down and told me she was gonna make breakfast this morning, but I already made myself a bowl of cereal.

"Listen since I don't wanna send you to cares this year," mom says.

I interrupt. "What!"

"Your going home with Cody every day after school."

"Yay!"

"Listen! And your also going for the summer." Mom says.

I excuse myself and go upstairs. I scream and screech and jump in my room. I get on the bus and Zoey sits next to me, as usual.

"So, I heard your going home with Cody," Zoey says.

"Yeah!" I say. "I'm really excited!"

We get off the bus. We have a lock in so we get to leave 3 hours early! Cody finds me and comes up to me.

"Okay okay, be cool," I say to myself inside my head.

"Hey, I heard your gonna come to my house until 6 tonight," Cody says.

"Yeah, I am," I say.

"Here, I'll walk to my house with you."

I screech inside my head! We walk home and he gets closer, and closer, as close as he can. His nose is touching mine. He puckered his lips. He kissed me! He kissed me!

"Oh my god!" I lipsink.

When I get home I tell my mom. She screeches.

"You guys can get hitched right outside!" Mom crys.

She wipes her tears.

I hope she's not seriously planning that. I bet she doesn't know that I'm only 11.

P.s. Cody is dedicated to famous singer Cody Simpson.