part 6

~chapter 11: faiths departing. kid's jealous of the new kid?

:Liz's pov:

poor kid. the first thing he did when he got home is go to his bed. he laid down on the side angel slept on. I closed his and door and went to my room to try and forget him in that state. I heard sobs ringing in my ears threw the shut doors. it was painful. I couldn't let kid live like this. I opened my door and walked to his room. I walked over to his bed and sat down right next to him. he was still sobbing just less. "kid." I said softly. he looked up at me. I opened my arms motioning him in for a hug. he flung himself on me so hard I almost fell over. "come here its ok. everything will be ok." he cried harder in my arms. we stayed like that for hours until he finally fell asleep. I wasn't going to leave his room incase he got up and started crying again. so laid down on his side of the bed and fell asleep.

:angel's pov (right after kid left):

"kid..." I said softly. Yuzuru just stared at kid as he walked off. tsubaki came over and put a hand on my shoulder. "you two can stay with us." black star barley looked up since Yui died. but he gave me a kinda half hearted black star smile. "thank you" I said smiling :where should I go?" asked Naoi. "you'll stay with us." said soul. "since Yuri is staying with us and you know her right? you to can share a bed." he finished. "share a bed...... with Yuri." he said blushing. "uh maybe he's not gay?" said Yuzuru smiling down at me. I smiled back and rapped my arms around his neck. "well lets go I have a funeral to start working out." said black star. Yuzuru picked me up and carried me the whole way to black star and tsubaki's apartment. me and Yuzuru fell next to me in their extra bed. I stayed up the whole night rethinking when kid walked off. what did I do? doing that in front of him was so evil of me! how could he ever forgive me? I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even think about it. tomorrow is Sunday. ill go talk to him and try to work this out so Naoi and Yuzuru can start school on Monday.

:Yuri's pov:

I got home around 11:30 to maka, Blair, soul ,and........ NAOI ALL SITTING AROUND THE COFFEE TABLE!!!! "what the hell did I miss?" I said shaking a little. "angel got eruka to bring Yuzuru and Naoi back." said maka smiling. "and you have to share a bed with this freak." said soul sticking his tonged out and moving it around as if he where making out with someone. I smashed him in the face with my pistol. "dying now." he said twitching on the floor. "alright Naoi, but you have to keep to your side." I said "ok." he said smiling big. "what did we miss? did Yui make it?" maka asked looking worried. I shock my head no. thinking about how long I stayed in stein's arms. he made me feel safe.... and......... protected. as I thought about this I started blushing. "WELL," yawned soul loudly. "time for bed love birds." "yay cause he's the one who is always face first in boobs." I said smirking at soul. "I tell you and maka everyday that its Blair's fault!" he said storming off to his room Blair in cat form following. "AHHH!" he yelled. knowing he got a mouth full of tits I went to my bed happy. Naoi followed me. and climbed in after me.

the next morning I woke up to white buttons. lifted my head up to look. I was about to yell when I noticed it wasn't his fault I had came over to his side and cuddled him. "looks like your finally up." he said moving his hands for around my waist to behind his head. his shirt was slightly unbuttoned and his hair was a mess. "how long have you been up?!" I asked nervously. "about two hours. you where sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you." he said siting up."I'm so sorry." I said blushing more and more. "its fine Yuri." he said hugging me. I was surprised that I started hugging him back. "what really happened was you started crying in your sleep last night I didn't know what to do to stop you so I held you in my arms and soon after you feel silent." he said. "I'm sorry that I broke my promise." he said trying to let go of me. "no please don't. its fine." I said looking up at him. we looked into each others eyes. and he lead down and kissed me. his soft lips inter locked with mine. a chill went down my spin as I started to kiss him back. it was a long and amazing kiss. I just stayed in his arms. after a while he moved me back down on to the bed. he slid on top of me kissing me slowly. we stayed like this till I heard a small creek and we both jumped off of each other. "I knew it." soul said smiling. "MAKA YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS." he said walking away from the door and into the dinning room. as me and Naoi entered the dining room everyone was siting there smiling at us. "what?! my love life is none of your guys business." I said lifting my chin up. "so Naoi.. how was she?" asked soul. "amazing." said Naoi drifting off into la la land. soul started laughing maka was smiling Blair looked not surprised at all and me, I had never shown more hatred on my face before. I got up walked over to soul, got on his lap and said in my most sexiest voice. "but you'll never get some. its only for Naoi." I said getting off and rushing Naoi. I kissed him violently. soul already had a nose bleed form me but now this was to much. maka was ready to smack me for what I did to soul, Blair was enjoying the show, and Naoi was shocked yet some what satisfied. when I finally stopped Naoi took a deep breath, "Yuri can we have a talk." said maka pointing towards the kitchen. "too far?" I asked. "yep" "maka chop?" "maka chop"