Chapter 4

Parkers POV
He loves her...No..no..I love her. He knows this when we first moved in next to her..and He knew that..She is mine.

Jay's POV
I just told my brother that I loved the girl he had liked since the Dawn if Creation..I think he is going to kill me.

Ali's POV
We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz I sang to myself. "SHE'S MINE," I heard someone yell to someone as I was in the shower. I got out and changed into a sports bra and cute sport shorts,I brushed my hair and walked our of the bathroom. I saw the brothers in a legitimate fist fight. "Boys..What are you doing!" I yelled at them. "Hugging with Passion." Jay said, if he doesn't stop with the smart-ass comments I'm gonna kill him. "Well..Stop..please?" I asked. "I'm sorry..I'll just leave. " Parker said.

***

"So you took the shower without me?" He asked. "Yea.." I said. He kissed me pushing me up against a wall, he lifted me up so my legs were around his torso. "Baby...You're only in a bra." Jay said. "Yea..your point?" I asked. "I have to go..before I do more too you than I should." He said. "Okay..Bye Felicia!" I said giggling at the end. "No..that's where you're supposed to say"Okay..I'll put on a shirt.." and them tell me to cuddle with you." He said and I laughed. I then said."Baby..Do you want me to put on a shirt?" He nodded when I was done putting my shirt on,"Baby...Wanna Cuddle?" I asked. "I thought you'd never ask!" He said jumping on my bed. I laid down next to him cuddling into his chest..he smelled LIKE VANILLA...OMG I'M GONNA DIE. "Why are you sniffing me?" He asked laughing at me. "Um...You smell nice?" I asked. "Thanks?" He asked back. "I'm trying to sleep!" I whisper yelled to him. "Okay..continue sniffing." He said. Closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around me.

Parkers POV
"So Cameron..you'll do it?" I asked. "Yea.." he responded. "Their relationship is over," I said and all he did was laugh.