Chapter 5

Ali's POV
I woke up to strong arms wrapped around me. I turned around and lightly pressed my lips against his. "I like your face," he said with his eyes closed."Same," I said. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. "No..my breath."I said. "Babe..." he exaggerated. "Babe..I'm gonna go swim..in the pool." I said getting up and taking my shirt off, getting my bathing suit and going to the bathroom. As soon as I finished, Jay came into the bathroom. "woah," he said. "I have to brush my teeth..get out!" I said to him. "No.Its my bathroom too" he complained. "Okay..Just...Why are you in here?" I asked. "Well..I'm going to take a shower."he said. "When I'm in here?" I asked. "Yep," he said. "Okay." I said brushing my teeth. When I was done...I may have looked at his..perfectly toned body his back muscles flexed as water ran down his body-"You done staring at me,Ali?" He asked."I was staring at you..I was having an intense flirt session with your back. "So...I can have an intense flirt-"he started. "Jay, I dare you to finish that sentence,"I was going to say that..So I can have intense flirt session with your cactus..DIRTY ALI!" He yelled at me. He picked me up and carried me outside and threw me in the pool,"JAY,YOU MADE ME WET !" I yelled at him. "I know I did baby." He said smirking me. "Shut your face." I said. "Please..you want me," he said jumping into the pool,swimming to me and pulling me close to me. "Baby..I already have you tho," I said kissing him lightly he grabbed my butt and I lightly grinded on him, he groaned lightly. "Baby...You're making me wet," he said. "Well...we are in a pool,"I said. "You're so hot," he said. "Well...you're even hotter." I said kissing down his neck. "Babe..you can't do that," he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because my brother is secretly spying on us through the fence." He said. "Well let's give him something to stare at," I said grabbing his hand and dragging him in the house to take the top of my bikini off and press myself against him. "Babe...You're so perfect." He said pulling himself away from me and looking at me. He then kissed me, when we heard a knock on the door, Jay threw me a shirt that magically appeared in his hand. I put it on..and we walked to the door to see...Cameron?