Chapter 6

Ali's POV
"Hey..Ali," he said. "Ali...I need to talk to you," he finished. "Okay.Wait here Jay," I said. "Okay..you know parker right?"he asked me. "Yea?" I asked. "He called me up the other day and gave me a plot to break you and lover boy up...but I've been watching for the past few days...and you seem happy..with him that's all I want." He said."Okay," I said. "So I'm supposed to be coming over here in 30 minutes,kiss you..then make lover boy jealous..break yall up,so you'll go running to Parker...but I cant..so imma ditch town..and I thought you and lover boy would want to know how much Parker wants you."he said. "LOVER BOY!" I yelled. "Lover boy?" Jay asked waking into the room.."sorry?" I asked. "Jay..Parker sent Cameron to break us up." I said."But Cam came to tell us," I finished. "Well..Imma go..Love yo-our cactus here," Cam said . Jay growled and grunted bye. "Before he came..we were about to do the sex," I smirked at a glaring Jay. He took off my shirt and kissed me. He took off his swimming trunks...and let's just say after that..it got heated.

***
I woke up..I have an odd craving for Nutella and Pickles...wait I don't even like pickles ..."Jayyy...will you go get your beautiful girlfriend some pickles?" I asked. "You don't even like pickles." He said. "But i want some!" I said. "Babee...you are not wearing clothes...how could I leave you?" He asked. "Well....." I said rolling on top of him. I grinded myself onto him noticing he was wearing boxers. I traced his tattoo on his side. I thought it was hot. "I got it a year ago," he said noticing what I was doing."It's really hot." I said. "You're hot." He said still aware I was naked and pushed me into him. "Hey kids wanna go to-ahhh" my mom walked into my room."ALISON PUT SOME GOSH DARN CLOTHES ON!JAY..YOU CAN-" she said."Mom!" I yelled. "Me and your daughter did the sex," Jay said. "Omg." I yelled because I just noticed something. Last time I was pregnant...I had cravings for pickles...and nutella. "Mom..can we have a word," I said pointing to Jay and I. "Sure."she said walking out. "Jay last time I was pregnant..I had cravings for Pickles and Nutella...You did ya know...use a condom..right?" I asked.."I think." He responded. "Can we go buy some pregnancy tests?" I asked him. "Baby I'll go get them ..you lay down and rest," he said throwing on dome sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
***
Jay's POV
She may be pregnant with my child..Our Child.

Ali's POV
"Twerk, Twerk," I said as I ran around my house. "ALISON!" Jay said walking in the door."God you are spending to much time with my mother" I said. "I got three?" He said sweetly. I did the routine and sat them down. 5 minutes to go. 1 min to go. I opened my eyes to see 3 positives. I was happy ngl. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jay pacing up and down the stairs."WELL ?" He asked. "All boards a go," I said giving him a thumbs up. He ram over to me and kissed me lightly..."you know I've heard sex is good for the baby,"I said. "Oh really," he said pulling off his sweatshirt. "Really."

(At the side/top is jay)