Chapter 7

"There they are," Dr.Wilsen said to me and Jay. "They?" We asked. "The monitor is picking up 2 other heartbeats other that Ali's." He said. "Oh My God!" Jay said jumping on top of me smiling."Ali..would you do me the honor of letting me take you on a date tonight" he asked."Yes." I said.

Jay leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against mine. Dr. Wilson came back with my next appointment date so Jay and I walked out. "We're having fucking kids." He said kissing my forehead. "I know baby," I said hugging him.

"Babe..Parker is on the other side of the parking lot staring at us." He said. "That kid...follows me everywhere," i say remembering how yesterday I was at Walmart and Parker "accidentally" ran into me, when he helped me up he grabbed my butt..."accidentally". I didn't tell Jay..because he always says my butt I as his butt and his butt only and he would've ripped parkers..... pinkie off.
***

"Just shut up and kiss me," said my favorite character in a movie. "COME HERE AND FUC-oh hello Ms. O'Brien" Jay said and I laughed. "Hello Jay.." she responded. "Oh..mom i need to tell you something." I said. "Go ahead,"she said. "I am pregnant...with twins?" I said more like a question. "Who's the father?" She asked. "Kian Lawley...Damm that boy is fine," i said. "Who?" She asked. "It's Jay?" I said. "Congrats Jay." She said hugging him and all he did was laugh. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A HUG..I AM HER DAUGHTER! "Look I am sorry about my mom..she a a little cuckoo in the head I'm sorry she had to go and hug you..she really liked Cameron,as like a sonish thing,and when he left she fell into depression. I think she's just happy you're still here, who am I kidding I am glad you're still here, if you weren't here I would've probably ya know jumped in the pool the other day, and wanted Parker with me, and no one likes a hoe..Only fuckboys like hoes...remember that time you called me a hoe? It was so funny you were like,"Stop following me hoe," and I went home and cried...and -" I was interrupted. "Shut up and kiss me before I cry," he said. I lightly kissed his lips before pulling away,"I am sorry..for all those years tho..seriously. and did you just indirectly call me a fuckboy?" He asked and all I could do was giggle. "Mayybe?" I said. "Ali...are you drunk?" He asked. "Mayyybe?" I said again. "Really?" He asked knowing it would hurt the babies. "No baby..I am just messing with you," i said. "But you are a f-boi," I said laughing.