Chapter 11

ONCE AGAIN I SUCK AT UPDATING SO I TRIED TO MAKE THIS A GOOD CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT IS RATHER SHORT.. THANK YOU GUYS WHO CONTINUE TO READ MY STORIES EVEN THOUGH IM TERRIBLE AT UPDATING THEM>.< ANYWAYS SINCE ITS SUMMER I AM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN AND ENJOY

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Chapter 11-Vincent

Once I heard what that Angel was think about Kryss I wanted to fight with him so bad, but knowing my luck I would lose control and that is something that this city doesn't need. 

"She's mine!!!!!!!" I hissed at him, for once not being human had its advantages. 

"Since when? I highly doubt you own her, devil." That damn Angel started looking around for me, as I charged after him. 

"Back off Azrael!!" I hissed, my temper starting to flare out of control. I could feel my control slip once my eyes turned to thier demonic black.

"If you are trying to scare me lil' Vinnie that just won't do." He smirked at me, actually SMIRKED!! It was like he was trying to make me lose control in front of all the people! I could feel my teeth becoming sharper, began clenching my jaw and just as I was about to say something he cuts me off! Fucking ass-hat!!

"Now,Vinnie you wouldn't want to do something stupid here now would you? You of all people should know what happens if you do something stupid here." Damn, he had me there if I did lose control then I would be royally screwed. They aren't lenient on us when we break the rules, and it's not like it would be my first time breaking them either. Before I decided to anything stupid that I might regret I stomped off to the gates. I waited for Kryss to walk in the gates, and quickly joined her and her brother Ty. As I walked by her side, her face turn a deep shade of red.

"Hey Kryss." Being close to her was rather calming me down. I could feel my teeth shrinking back to their "human" size.

"Uuh hhi Vincent." Her voice was all shakey and soft, it was rather adorable. I wanted nothing more then to just to embrace her. I looked up to see that damn Angel looking at us with jealousy in his eyes.

"Jealous Azrael?" Man taunting him is just the tip of the iceberg, this is just too funny.

"Not as jealous as you are going to be real soon,devil." He smirked again and walked off to the main office.

"-hang out?" I looked over confused to see Ty looking at me for an answer to a question I obviously didn't hear.

"Huh?"

"I said, do you want to hang out?"

"Uhh, sure. When?"

"How about after school, you can come and kick it with us at our place?"

"Sure, I'll meet you guys at the house." That actually was perfect, I really needed to talk to Kryss about somethings and plus hanging with Ty is always fun. Someone called Ty's name and he walked off to talk to some blushing girl with blonde hair. Kryss and I walked to her locker in silence, by the time she grabbed her books for her first class the bell rung. I walked her to class, I didnt care if I was late cause I had an open 1st. Her classroom appeared so quickly that I didn't realize until she turned to walk in the door.

"Kryss wait!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me. She pulled her books closer when she looked up at me. Her honey eyes shined through her glasses. I couldn't help myself, I brought my lips down onto hers. Damn did she taste good!! At first she was hesitant but then her lips began to move with mine. I grabbed the back of her neck and rubbed my thumb on the senstive skin behind her ear, making her shiver. Wanting to deepen the kiss I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Her lips parted slightly and I took advantage of it by deepening the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance, mine winning. I pulled away for a much needed breath, well for her at least. Her eyes were glazed over with passion as she licked her lips. Talk about a turn on, I smiled down at her and gave a small chaiste kiss on her forehead as I let her go. She stood there for a bit, staring after me as I walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELP HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT, WELL IF YOU GUYS WOULDNT MIND I WOULD REALLY APPERCIATED IT IF YOU WOULD COMMENT ON MY STORY TO  TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK OF IT AND WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE ON I'D GREATLY APPERCIATE IT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!