CHAPTER 3 : MYSTERY HOTTIE

HAHA I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT ENJOY THIS....... IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE. EVERY FEW. DAYS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME...I STILL HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE AANY COMMENTS ON THE STORY PLEASE SAY IT!!

***************************************************************************************************

MYSTERY HOTTIES P.O.V

Seeing her, but unable to talk to her is torture. Her long brown hair that flows beautifully in the wind is now all ways bound and hidden. Those honey brown eyes hidden by glasses and sun-kissed skin covered by sleeves. A smile that is followed by such a laugh that you never want to stop hearing it.

However,I can only watch her from the side lines as much as I want to be next to her as I have been before, i cannot. I would protect her even if it called for my death, I would do anything to be by her side and to be loved by her would be the ultimate joy. Just thinking about her in my arms is not enough anymore, I want to hold her, kiss her and never let him near her. Even though he has already came into her life, I can easily arrange that he be removed permanently. I can never let that devil have her, she shall forever belong to the angels...........

**************************************-****************************************************-***-**-***-**--*

okay so I know its a short chapter but I'll update again..so please be patient with me

Anyways thanks for reading