Chapter 4: Krysstiana

KRYSS'S P.O.V

I woke up to pitch black darkness around me, only the bright red glow of my alarm clock to comfort me. I hated the dark ever since I was little, i was always seeing things move in the dark. My mother said it was just a phase kids go through but i never grew out of it. Even now the shadows in the room were growing and moving throughout my room. I tryed to find some other type of light other than my alarm clock, only to find a lighter next to my bed. I quickly lit it, but it did little good. The small lighter only made the shadow move back just a bit. I swear that this particular shadow looked almost looked like a human. Not just any human though, it looked like Vincent.

"Vincent?" i heard my voice sound through the darkness. The shadow shivered almost like to say yes, I stretched out my hand to reach it but it moved back towards the shadows. The room suddenly had turned icy, not like the normal midnight chill, it was a chill that went striaght to my bones and never left. I pulled my had back realizing that he/it didn't want me to touch him, but i wanted to. I needed to know that it wasn't a dream, that this was reality. I let the lighter go out and i let it fall to the ground; the room no longer seemed as cold as before.

"Thank you... " sounded in my head, caught off gaurd I nearly jumped off my bed. My heart started pounding against my ribs.

"Haha..." it laughed in my head, i only could just sit there my mouth hanging open. i could feel heat rising in my cheeks. For once I was glad it was dark, cause at least it couldn't see my face turning red.

"Haha.. but i can, so no use hiding it Kryss..." I swear i could feel his smile in the air.

"It's not funny... Vincent is it really you? Or are you just another shadow screwing with me?" I hated that he thought it was funny but if it really was him...well i don't know what i would do. I really hope that it is Vincent, but at the same time that would mean that he isn't human. GAH!!!

'' Yes it is, and im sorry about this but... I can't controll how we meet.." and with that he disappeared, leaving the room warmer than before.

***********************************************************************************************************

WELL I'LL UPDATE AGAIN AND CONTINUE IT LATER HOPE YOU ENJOY :)